Guys, Im.....

cookiva

Avenger
Reaction score
getting burnout paradise tonight. Like, in 30 minutes. Thought you would like to know.

The other option for this thread title was going to be "Guys, Blas is...."

Yeah, I can't wait till he gets this. That way, I can be "Hey, I already have that game. You are teh suck".

But this time the thread starter can't complain. We're still talking about 360 games, just in a different way.

With clown make up and a lot of Hew-Hew-Hah-Hah-ing?

I thought we needed a new Burnout thread. I mean, sure its MultiPlatform, but there is a CoD4 thread in the PS3 forum....

But there's a Burnout thread in Multiplatform... And you aren't really going to talk about Burnout. :dry: Just phone sex with MS employees and making a Caesar Romero website.

But there's a Burnout thread in Multiplatform... And you aren't really going to talk about Burnout. :dry: Just phone sex with MS employees and making a Caesar Romero website.

Well, like I said, why is there a CoD4 thread in the PS3 forums?

Btw, guys, paradise is awesome-o. Everyone needs it.

I think we should steer this conversation a little more towards Cesar Romero.

Oh dont worry. As opposed to a coupon for 48 hours free of xbox live, I got a coupon to have sex with anyone anywhere ever. Im using it soon.

orly.jpg

I think we should steer this conversation a little more towards Cesar Romero.

This reminds me, whats with all the Romero avy's???? I mean i recall WHF mentioning something about it over at Rejects but c'mon, he was a HORRIBLE Joker, he wouldn't even shave his mustache for Pete's sake!!!!!!

I've been thinking of purchasing Paradise...

cookie, give me an essay of how good you think the game is. 1,000 words or less, due to me tomorrow morning. :up:

What is that?

The same as regular gats, but for the internet. Which makes them 1000000% more useful to us. I guess they shoot out insulting pictures or some really harsh flames, I don't know. I haven't really thought it through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"