Halloween is approaching!

actually... i saw more steve irwins tuesday night then i did Jack sparrows... alot of people decided to go as steve...

spideyboy_1111 said:
im really bad at facial expressions.. when i force a smile or a smerk lol without looking at it.. i either look alot fatter or constipated... lol so thought id go for the more serious look?

Well I don't care what they say, your modern jolly green giant custome rocked :up:. And who would of thought of making a modern giant. great idea man. Kinda think you should have had some leaves in the costume though. but i'm just being picky now.

spideyboy_1111 said:
actually... i saw more steve irwins tuesday night then i did Jack sparrows... alot of people decided to go as steve...

I'm not much for getting offened. I'm usually more of the offender than the offendee, but I think all the people who dressed up as steve with the string ray barbs etc. are just a bunch of pricks. would have been funny 2 years from now? obviously so, but this is way too soon. it's only been a couple months if that. i think a month and a half. i love my South Park, but i think even what they did was pushing it.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Well I don't care what they say, your modern jolly green giant custome rocked :up:. And who would of thought of making a modern giant. great idea man. Kinda think you should have had some leaves in the costume though. but i'm just being picky now.
normally, that would bother me... lol but i didnt get called the JGG once the 2 days i went out in public like that.. got called hulk alot though... and got recognized about 6 or 7 times.. wich was cool... but damn... for those who called me hulk? that had to be the worst hulk costume ever

SpiderHulkThing said:
I'm not much for getting offened. I'm usually more of the offender than the offendee, but I think all the people who dressed up as steve with the string ray barbs etc. are just a bunch of pricks. would have been funny 2 years from now? obviously so, but this is way too soon. it's only been a couple months if that. i think a month and a half. i love my South Park, but i think even what they did was pushing it.
meh, i mean i wouldnt like it if i was the family members.. but the rest doesnt bother me.. i think public figures doing it (bill mahr) though come off as pricks, because the family actually has a chance of seeing or hearing about that... plus there in the public eye... but ya, in a wierd way.. i kinda think steve would get a kick out of everyone dressing up as him... even depicting the way he got killed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"