Halloween is approaching!

actually... i saw more steve irwins tuesday night then i did Jack sparrows... alot of people decided to go as steve...

spideyboy_1111 said:
im really bad at facial expressions.. when i force a smile or a smerk lol without looking at it.. i either look alot fatter or constipated... lol so thought id go for the more serious look?

Well I don't care what they say, your modern jolly green giant custome rocked :up:. And who would of thought of making a modern giant. great idea man. Kinda think you should have had some leaves in the costume though. but i'm just being picky now.

spideyboy_1111 said:
actually... i saw more steve irwins tuesday night then i did Jack sparrows... alot of people decided to go as steve...

I'm not much for getting offened. I'm usually more of the offender than the offendee, but I think all the people who dressed up as steve with the string ray barbs etc. are just a bunch of pricks. would have been funny 2 years from now? obviously so, but this is way too soon. it's only been a couple months if that. i think a month and a half. i love my South Park, but i think even what they did was pushing it.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Well I don't care what they say, your modern jolly green giant custome rocked :up:. And who would of thought of making a modern giant. great idea man. Kinda think you should have had some leaves in the costume though. but i'm just being picky now.
normally, that would bother me... lol but i didnt get called the JGG once the 2 days i went out in public like that.. got called hulk alot though... and got recognized about 6 or 7 times.. wich was cool... but damn... for those who called me hulk? that had to be the worst hulk costume ever

SpiderHulkThing said:
I'm not much for getting offened. I'm usually more of the offender than the offendee, but I think all the people who dressed up as steve with the string ray barbs etc. are just a bunch of pricks. would have been funny 2 years from now? obviously so, but this is way too soon. it's only been a couple months if that. i think a month and a half. i love my South Park, but i think even what they did was pushing it.
meh, i mean i wouldnt like it if i was the family members.. but the rest doesnt bother me.. i think public figures doing it (bill mahr) though come off as pricks, because the family actually has a chance of seeing or hearing about that... plus there in the public eye... but ya, in a wierd way.. i kinda think steve would get a kick out of everyone dressing up as him... even depicting the way he got killed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"