Costume Help

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I love halloween and i always like to plan out my costume early...

this year i really want to go as Hulkling from Young Avengers, Hes one of my favorite characters and its one of my favorite books out right now. Not to mention when hes in his human form we kinda look alike

as for his costume i thought it would be easiest to find a hulk costume for the arms and body for me to use as muscle or really any good body suit i could find and paint green.

i would love a nice latex muscle suit or something but i really dont wanna spend more then $150-$200 for my costume...

I'm growing my hair a lil longer so it will be his length, as well as getting fake earings. i also gotta find leather like pants and vest

heres a really dumbass manip i made of a pic of me like 2 years ago when i had longer hair.. lol feel free to laugh, just dont be too harsh haha

MEHulkling.jpg

you uh.... You look like someone I would try to avoid if I saw you on teh street :x.... Alll those piercings ._. or wait.... are those part of the manip too ;x
and why would you want to spend 115 on something you're only gunna wear once.. Sorry If i seem harsh :(

Because if It Rocks he could win the Wizard Haloween costume contst thing.

I'm gonna be a Riddler....or a really not scrawny Joker.

SsM said:
you uh.... You look like someone I would try to avoid if I saw you on teh street :x.... Alll those piercings ._. or wait.... are those part of the manip too ;x
and why would you want to spend 115 on something you're only gunna wear once.. Sorry If i seem harsh :(
umm lol dork those are maniped on there.. lol
melonghair.jpg

heres some of hulkling

246684637_l.jpg

220.jpg

200px-Hulkling.png

and some more recent ones of me

melookretouch.jpg

IMGP3673.jpg

Roughneck said:
Because if It Rocks he could win the Wizard Haloween costume contst thing.

I'm gonna be a Riddler....or a really not scrawny Joker.
ooo that is true... but i might need a Wiccan to win that ... :(

spideyboy_1111 said:
ooo that is true... but i might need a Wiccan to win that ... :(

Then get out there and shake you ass

Roughneck said:
Then get out there and shake you ass
haha, my ass is going bye bye :( all my workin out is makin it sooo tiny im like NOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Like what?

Working out is supposed to make you massive. My goal is 230 by the end of the summer. I'm at like 220ish now.

umm you lose wieght when you exercise as well... ive been doing alot of cardio, lost 25lbs and 2 or 3 waist sizes since x-mas Now weight training will make you gain weight. Trick is (according to my friend who use to be a personal trainer) the best way to build muscles is loose the fat and then build the muscle :)

Saint553 said:
Like what?

Working out is supposed to make you massive. My goal is 230 by the end of the summer. I'm at like 220ish now.

I think 230 o 240 would be a good goal fo me too....Right now I'm 260ish

First off I wanna say good job on the weight loss. I haven't lost but 8-10 lbs myself. I admit I've been slacking off.

Anyway, as for the costume. I'm not much help on the muscle suit but as the "look" of Hulkling I think you can pull it off. Why not dye your hair brown and go as Wiccan?? No need for the muscle suit then.

because i actually look like hulkling lol.. so i wanna go as him :D plus wiccan is very skinny... i have more of a football player build so id fit better as hulkling

and thanx its been hard work, but cario will help ya lose it the best, as well as dieting. I go with a group of 3 friends 4 nights a week..

Muscle builds reguardless of body fat. It's different for everyone. I could loose some weight, and will try, but I'm trying to bulk up more. I may have a firefighter exam soon so I'll need all the strength I can get.

Good luck with that exam Saint.

I think I'm gonna try and shed as many pounds I cn before trying to hit the weights hard because I'm more concerned about being very fit than being very strong. Yeah, benching 250 would be cool but I'm more concerned about losing fat before bulking up.

Saint bulking up without losing fat will make you stronger, but its def a harder route to take if you want to be toned, which i want. Ps. good luck on the exam man

I'm more or less just trying to get fit and healthy. I used to play basketball alot and it just sucks being such a slow turd now. And the fatigue sucks too. I get tired twice as fast. Thats why I wanna lose more than bulk up right now.

As for Saint he's already pretty bulked up so I guess that why he goes his route

well FTB for you, id prob do cardio, we go to bally's and use the EFX alot as well as the olypticals, i wouldnt recomend treadmills, most people dont run on them correctly... (they always slam there feet on them)

I plan on using my stationary bike for awhile more before I do anything else. I started to jog some and my right knee started getting sore. Its really pissing me off, I've never had any kinda health problems before. One of my ankles got sprained semi-bad way back in high school during soccer but other than that I've never had a problem, especially my legs.

Thing is I just gotta do it more frequently. But the good thing about lifting some is you strengthen your muscles. Not necessarily bulking up but they are getting activity. And the more muscle you have the more fat you burn. Man, I remember when I was in pretty good shape I could eat just about what I do now and never gain anything because I was always doing this or that. Now that I work and just slouch around I'm friggin fat. Hopefully by the time I hit 30 I'll be in better shape than I was in high school. I don't wanna wait that long but I figure in 4 years once I slim down and then try to bulk up some I can be in damn great shape.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I plan on using my stationary bike for awhile more before I do anything else. I started to jog some and my right knee started getting sore. Its really pissing me off, I've never had any kinda health problems before. One of my ankles got sprained semi-bad way back in high school during soccer but other than that I've never had a problem, especially my legs.

Thing is I just gotta do it more frequently. But the good thing about lifting some is you strengthen your muscles. Not necessarily bulking up but they are getting activity. And the more muscle you have the more fat you burn. Man, I remember when I was in pretty good shape I could eat just about what I do now and never gain anything because I was always doing this or that. Now that I work and just slouch around I'm friggin fat. Hopefully by the time I hit 30 I'll be in better shape than I was in high school. I don't wanna wait that long but I figure in 4 years once I slim down and then try to bulk up some I can be in damn great shape.

well cardio will burn the fat off your stomach the fatest.. and if you hurt your leg, use cardio machines, it should be less pressure then running or joging down the street. When im on the machines the bikes feel like they work me out more, but i burn more calories on the EFX and Olyptical... on the olyptical i burn about 800 in 45 min and go about 3 or 4 miles

Well, I'm pretty limited in what I have to use so its basically my stationary bike, my wife's new treadmill or jog outside. :)

But thats for now. Once the fall comes I'm gonna register to take maybe 1-2 classes for now and I can use the college gyn equipment. But I wanna shape up some before, no need to wait until then.

ya... if you have the money id recomend a gym membership.. its easier i think to stick to it.. but if you can stick with stuff at home then do it :)

Well, the home stuff has to do for now. Plus its pretty convinient. I just gotta cut back on some stuff like my comics and s*** because I get caught up doing that and forget about doing any exercise. There was a time when if I didn't get some form of exercise I'd feel very empty. I had it drilled in my head. But then I started doing other stuff and "I'll get to it later" just went to far

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"