Hammer Horror's The Quiet Ones (2013

chamber-music

Infinity Ammo
Reaction score
Hammer Horror's next film after the hit The Woman In Black is 1970's set chiller The Quiet Ones.

hammer_unveils_sneak_peek_at_the_quiet_ones_1124.jpg

Directed and Written by John Pogue (Screenplays Ghost Ship, U.S Marshalls)

Starring Jared Harris (Mad Men, Lincoln, Sherlock Holmes: Game Of Shadows), Sam Claflin (Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Strange Tides, Snow White & The Huntsman, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire), Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel), Erin Richards (Being Human U.K, Breaking In, Merlin).

the_quiet_ones_set_slice.jpg

inspired by true events, The Quiet Ones tells the story of an unorthodox professor who uses controversial methods and leads his best students off the grid to take part in a dangerous experiment: to create a poltergeist. Based on the theory that paranormal activity is caused by human negative energy, the rogue scientists perform a series of tests on a young patient, pushing her to the edge of sanity. As frightening occurrences begin to take place with shocking and gruesome consequences, the group quickly realizes they have triggered a force more terrifying than they ever could have imagined.

First Look (a behind the scenes glimpse)
[YT]4My5nK-Xr7Q[/YT]

Interesting. I like the cast. Let's hope it is as good or better than the Woman in Black.

I love the concept and jarred Harris is a fantastic actor. Can't wait for this.

Official Teaser Trailer is here!

[YT]u2fyt9UZvrI[/YT]

Shades of Nigel Kneale's The Stone Tape. Kneale's always been a dependable source of inspiration for Hammer.

Huge fan of the old school Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Oliver Reed Hammer films. I've been happy with the quality that the new Hammer has put out.

I wouldn't mind seeing some new monster movies or English Folklore occult films from modern Hammer films.

Sounds good, i can't wait since i am a fan of Hammer horror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"