Hank and Darren Theory + Post-Credit Scene

Well_Luck

Civilian
Reaction score
I watched the movie yesterday and I came up with two theories.

The first one is about Hank and Darren, and how I believe Darren is meant to be the Hank Pym that Marvel could never make in a movie (it's obvious they would never make a schizophrenic character, not if he was a hero).

Follow me: Darren was Pym's apprentice. When Hank said that Darren became too similar to him, I believe it was a way of Marvel saying "Hey guys, this dude over here is the Hank Pym you wanted. Watch out for him."

So what they did was take the Yellow Jacket personality of Hank Pym and turn it into a separate character: Darren Cross. That's why he's the one that became insane for prolonged exposure to the particles. That's why he's the Yellow Jacket, not Hank.

Good idea, but not so well developed on screen.

My second theory is about the post-credit scene, about Civil War. I saw people saying it's from the actual movie, or at least it was meant to be, and I'm kinda okay with it, but this scene makes me think that Ant-Man takes place during the start of Civil War, and that this scene takes place before the actual last scene of AM movie.

Follow me again: Sam tells Caps that he knows someone who may help them (obviously talking about Scott). He goes and talk to that girl in the park if she knows about him. A little bit more happens and Luis discovers this and tells Scott.

Well, that's it. I'm sorry if it didn't make sense, was confusing or too long. First time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"