Happy B-day Roughie baby~

Oh, same day as my Mrs. Haha.

Happy B'day, Rough. Hope you have a great day & get loadsa free s**t. :D:up:

thanks guys......

So ...... yeah.....My sister had a little baby girl this morning.....so it's not my birthday anymore....it's her's.

Aww, well congrats on being an uncle and happy birthday. :yay:

Congrats to her and you, Rough. And Happy Birfday

WHat do you mean? He posted already :p

Happy Birthday to your niece btw rough!

thanks.....and what am I supposed to post every other post?

Honestly....I checked this thread with every new post after I initially posted.....I love you guys....you know it.....I honestly do.......but today it my birthday.....I spent a lot of my time on the phone with my sister and sister related stuff....what with her having a kid and all.......then I had dinner with my mom then we went and saw Vantage point..(great film) then I went and hung out with a couple friends......then from there I went to the bar and drank with a couple ojther friends (who insisted on getting me loaded) and then I took a cab home to where I am now.....and this post is taking 20 minutes to fix all the damn typos.........anyway......I appreciate all the love from you guys.........and you know I consider you guys close friends of mine.....

So yeah, thank you all very much for the birthday wishes....and as a Thanks I'll let you know what I ordered the other day......it was Master Replicas Gonzo.......it's on it's way

and for the record.....this is my Niece...

Abbi George Byrne

abbirk4.jpg

You know you got a thread in the community forum for your bday to.

Congrats Rough!

I wish only the best for you man.... you are a good friend!

Enjoy it!

y'know.....this reminds me that we all kinda missed FTB's Birthday.......if I recall it was the 11th of Feb........I know he's not here and stuff,....but I could have texted him.....I feel bad about that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"