Happy Birthday TheCorpulent1! :up:

PWN3R

Instagram:@Mannie_Bothans
Reaction score
I can't believe no one made this. C'mon people.

Cheers buddy. Hope it was a good one.:heart:

Hey, I had a birthday on Sunday and no one made one for me. Part of a MB is manning up. :p

Anyway, happy birthday for Corp. May ye be worthy of a keg!

Happy Belated Birthday to Dread.... :word: :word: :word:

Oh yeah... happy birthday to that other guy... :woot:

:cwink:

Aloha,
Happy birthday. Stay well.:applaud
Spidey rules

Happy Anniversary of the Day you joined the ****ed up mass known as humanity.

Have a good b-day your opinionated bastard. Oh and Dread Happy Belated birthday may your reviews always be ultra long. lol

Happy birthday! Try to not suck.
emot-toot.gif

A b-day for Corp without PhotoJones? Sigh...well, happy birthday Corpster. Salaam.

Happy B-Day Corpster.

And a belated congrats to Dread.

Happy Birthday Sir Corp.

and same to Dread.

It makes me tingly that Dread's birthday is an afterthought in my birthday thread. :)

I kid, I kid. Thanks, everyone. I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the first time yetserday, so it was a damn fine birthday by my standards. :D

How was it? Bet you made a beeline for Snake or Sonic didn't you?

I was all about Sonic when I started, but he's an unlockable that you don't get for a long time. I've taken to Ike a lot, though. He's ridiculously powerful, and I don't really mind how slow he is.

My friends and I played a few multiplayer fights, then one of my friends and I started playing the Subspace Emissary mode, which is actually a lot of fun and surprisingly coherent, given that none of the characters ever actually speak.

Not even Kirby? corp, I don't own a Wii, I have no idea what you're talking about really.

I don't own a Wii, either. It's good to have friends. ;)

I did play as Kirby in the Subspace Emissary thing. You start off with either Kirby or Mario, and then you fight whichever of those two you didn't choose, and then I guess whoever loses gets turned into a statue and you continue with the other character.

As...unmanly as this may sound...I actually kinda sorta like that pink cuddle of fluff. Him and Metaknight. I need to find someone who owns a Wii. Mario MUST DIE!

Metaknight's actually a decent character. He's like Kirby if Kirby were 10 times more badass.

Happy belated birthday corp. As a special treat I'm giving you a coupon for 15% off any sleazy @hore in the Miami-Dade area. Enjoy!

I really can't see how you can put "badass" in the same line as "Kirby" Corp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"