Happy Birthday TheCorpulent1! :up:

Kirby is a pink ball of fluff. And I'm fairly certain you need thighs, knees and calves in addition to feet to perform a substantial ash-kicking.

Kirby is a pink ball of fluff. And I'm fairly certain you need thighs, knees and calves in addition to feet to perform a substantial ash-kicking.

You do, but he somehow does it anyway. He's that bad-ash.

Damn it. You just can't fight Kirby can you?

It's true. Kirby is like the Special Olympics champion of badassery.

Just how old are you Corpster? Ack, and you too Dreadmeister. Happy B-Day.

24 aint so bad. I'm 21 and I'm about to lose two years of my life to the army. That sucks Corp.

Why do Israelis join the Army? Oh wait! 'Cause they got NO CHOICE. National Service man. Israel, the Swiss, Singapore and ugh...Malaysia go through it. I should count myself lucky I wasn't born in Israel. Thats like 3 years of military service.

Oh, my bad, I didn't know you were Israeli. Military conscription does suck. :(

Hey, at least you'll be in good shape. The US probably wouldn't be so fat overall if we had mandatory military service.

I'm almost finished with Subspace Emissary, and KIRBY IS THE MOST BADASS THING EVER ZOMFGWTFROTFLMFAO.

I'm a bit annoyed at how they made Mario such a macho action hero, though. "It'sa me, Mario! FEEL MY WRATH." Where's the happy plumber? Where's the bouncy gaming icon? I realize they needed a leading-man archetype for this thing, and I guess it's not like anyone else could have filled the role of a stoic, business-first sort of driving charac oh hi there Link.

It's alright gramps. The Orange Lanterns could use an old coot. Come on over :heart:

I'm almost finished with Subspace Emissary, and KIRBY IS THE MOST BADASS THING EVER ZOMFGWTFROTFLMFAO.

I'm a bit annoyed at how they made Mario such a macho action hero, though. "It'sa me, Mario! FEEL MY WRATH." Where's the happy plumber? Where's the bouncy gaming icon? I realize they needed a leading-man archetype for this thing, and I guess it's not like anyone else could have filled the role of a stoic, business-first sort of driving charac oh hi there Link.
But Mario's Mario. As much as Zelda fans want to kid themselves, Mario is the flagship character of Nintendo. If a major role exists in a Nintendo game like Smash, bet your ash Mario's gonna fill it.

Subspace Emissary's really fun regardless, though. It's kind of like Kingdom Hearts in that it's fun to see completely incongruous characters interact with each other. Seeing Metaknight swoop in to rescue Marth was pretty cool and in turn be rescued by Ike was pretty ****ing awesome. :up:

Happy Birthday kid,

I hope you spend all day in the comic book store and find at least one title that will satisfy and please you lol

I hope you get drunk off your asses and end the day all up in some barely legal piece of tail who doesn't have some form of crotch rot.

Belated Happy Birthday Corpy.

I just want to applaud the failed attempt at emoticon usage in the thread title. I lolled.

Happy birthday, Corp.:up:

I'm a bit annoyed at how they made Mario such a macho action hero, though. "It'sa me, Mario! FEEL MY WRATH." Where's the happy plumber? Where's the bouncy gaming icon?

What games have you been playing? Mario's been bringing the violence since 1981.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"