Harsh Times

It came out today and looked for it at CC but they didnt appear to be selling it.

I went to rent it and my video store didn't have it but its mentioned on there new release boards though.

saw this in theatres last november, can't wait to pick up the dvd

Bought it today and just watched it. Like a lot of reviews say the plot is very watery and doesn't go very far in terms of narrative. However Bale does some great acting here, switching between some very different emotions in one scene is one highlight.

I went to rent it and my video store didn't have it but its mentioned on there new release boards though.

Yeah the videostore I work at didn't order it. I noticed that Walmart was getting it and told the manager to order so hopefully he did because I want to see it dammit!

I bought mine at walmart and if I'm not mistaken Harsh Times is an exclusive rental at Blockbuster

"I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!"

I liked the film saw it in the cinema in the summer 2006 wouldnt buy it on dvd or anything tho

Yeah the videostore I work at didn't order it. I noticed that Walmart was getting it and told the manager to order so hopefully he did because I want to see it dammit!
Yeah it was mention on the boards when you walk in. i saw it in the boards and looked for it but didn't see it. I didn't bother asking and i just left then.

I go to a place called 48 Hours.

I bought mine at walmart and if I'm not mistaken Harsh Times is an exclusive rental at Blockbuster

Lol there are no such thing as exclusive rentals the manager just has to order something and they get it. I think the release was just really under the radar for some reason or maybe the release date changed at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"