Has anyone seen Sky High? Coz I have a question. *SPOILER*

Reaction score
The bus driver, does he have a superpower? It says he doesn't on the official site, but it looks suspicious. Can anyone answer my question?

He doesn't have any superpowers but he was born of two superpowered parents. But by the end of the movie he falls in some toxic waste and becomes a giant.

Roughneck said:
He doesn't have any superpowers but he was born of two superpowered parents. But by the end of the movie he falls in some toxic waste and becomes a giant.

cool.

the meek/cute girl with whom the protagonist is friendly turns out to be the wrong forum :rolleyes:

Roughneck said:
lol that sounds like a harry potter tale..

"my parents are muggles, but im a mud-blood!"

If you dont know what a n00b is, you are one.

Wow, some of you guys are complete jerks, a simple question about a movie, and a simple error of posting in the wrong forum brings out some serious jackassery.

Props to Roughneck for actually answering this guys question and not being vicious.

thanks, primemover. it's nice to see people on these boards who aren't up themseles for a miniscule mistake. So what if I posted in the wrong forum? IT'S BEEN MOVED! IT'S OVER. STOP *****ING ABOUT IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"