Has anyone seen the new superheroes models in store yet?

Michael Crawford has just made a review of Bruce to Batman and Clayface from this wave.

And he started his review saying exactly how hard it has been to find these:

"Okay, I've been whining about not finding DCSH stuff anywhere. And that hasn't changed - I still haven't seen Two Face, Batgirl, Catwoman, Nightwing or Clayface on the pegs any where around here. And trust me, I'm looking."
link: http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101507a.htm
It's a nice review.

I've found 2 Cyborg Superman figures, bought them for 9 bucks sold them on eBay for 25.00.

SCALPER!!:oldrazz:

and the bruce wayne, is that a repack? and he looks more like some dopey football player.

Anyone else finally starting to see these in stores? Every time I've gone into Target or Toys R US recently they have had about 1-2 figures on the shelf, and thats it. Bahh, I'm glad that something is there I guess, but I wish they had a better stock.

well, i went into TRU the other day this week, on tuesday i believe, and i must have gotten extremly lucky because the shelves were PACKED. not overly stuffed, but the pegs were full and it looked like they just put out a fresh case of figures that morning possibly. they were untuoched. and a clayface was hanging RIGHT in front of the pegs. i looked through the figures and there were TONS of lame nightwings and quite a few bruce waynes, which i will go back and get today to go with my clark kent. im a "batman only" type of guy, i dont get batgirls, supergirls, superboys, robins, nightwings, etc. i just get the best batman and im done,which i have nowsince i happen to find 1 grey and black batman as well. however, because it was a fresh case i found 1 each of 3 different villians, the new clayface, the new catwoman, and the repack joker, which i didnt have yet. i found bane the past week at my local kmart, and last night i got REALLY lucky and found that cyborg superman, which i have NEVER seen on the pegs before. im not even sure if thats been out that long, but im so glad i hgave it. my superman and batman rogues gallery is growing by leaps and bounds. i got pics up of them in my other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"