Hasbro @ SDCC

egh... movie sue maybe... might work better for size.. but she'd need some work done on her face.. she needs too look smug... anyone got a shrink ray? MS emmas face is perfect

spideyboy_1111 said:
btw, FTB i got a potential custom idea for ya...

you think you could attempt kate bishop "hawkeye"? thought Kitty and X-23 could be used... kitty's head looks alot like Kate i think...

Very true. I would need a spare Kitty though, none around here though. I think the body would do aswell with retooling because she has a more feminine body than the X23 body does. Thats why I wanna make an older X23 like she is being drawn now in New X-Men

spideyboy_1111 said:
egh... movie sue maybe... might work better for size.. but she'd need some work done on her face.. she needs too look smug... anyone got a shrink ray? MS emmas face is perfect

I know. Sucks she so big or a transplant would be possible.

whoa!! who's that ninja in the toybiz line?? that has got to be the best looking ninja toy i've ever seen! and i thought i was done buying toys.

So.....I'm looking at the 2007 Star Wars line up (It's Hasbro)

Holy Geez they got a lota figs coming out in the Saga Line....And It looks like a good year for Clone Trooper collectors, there are a lot of them...one wave has 4 different clone troopers...Wheeeeeeeeee.

...still no word of what I kinda was hoping to see at SDCC......Star Wars Legends.

I just saw the pics for FO Punisher vs Jigsaw and the reg. Punisher looks like a younger version of Steven Seagal......I might just pick him up because of that, or not.........

There was some gripping early in this thread about Thor being in Hasbro wave 2, and I want to point out that it's King Thor, with a beard!

MangleBoP said:
There was some gripping early in this thread about Thor being in Hasbro wave 2, and I want to point out that it's King Thor, with a beard!

Yeah, i was one of those grippers. They showed a repaint of the thor from the WM wave as an icon and a lot of people confused it for a legend. Spideyboy was the one that made me think it was a legend instead of an icon. But anyway, now the confusion is gone and we've all seen the new thor version. And he's probably top on my list for that wave, and I can't ****ing wait to get him :)

BTW, did anyone else think X3 Jean might make a good Scarlet Witch custom?

egh... considering she looks nothing like any comic version... no..

but if you made a movie version.. in wich you could designer any way you wanted.. then i suppose

MangleBoP said:
BTW, did anyone else think X3 Jean might make a good Scarlet Witch custom?

My only thoughts about her is hoping they make a suited-up Rogue or Kitty thats not too short so I could mod one Jean into an X-suit.

Storm would work too... if u cut the cape off... if they made her

True. But her suit has always been a tad different on the front. Plus I could extend Rogue's limbs if need be.

I wonder if X3 Beast's jacket comes off. If so, he might make a good body for a Cat Beast custom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"