Have you noticed this (Regard Movie Music)?

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=235

• Recording took place primarily at the Sony Scoring Stage in Culver City, CA, with 66-strings, and 18-brass players
  • There are six(6)major themes within the score, which runs approximately 90-minutesin length.
  • While the classic "Transfomers" theme song doesn't figure into the score (as of this writing, at least), Jablonsky indicated that he did work on a new version of it, which could possibly appear over the end credits or on the song soundtrack album.
  • The thematic motif heard in the original teaser music from last fall (which Jablonsky scored) is also woven into the score.

score-notes.jpg

score-sheet.jpg

First, the movie is not 90 minutes. Just means that he recorded 90 minutes worth of music... just tossing that out there for those who may be confused. A whole movie is not composed... at times parts of score may be edited into a scene and they may also be moments of silence or moments that use an actual song track rather than score for a particular scene.

I know that! In the movie, there maybe Silence, Repeated scores,and Vocal music like Linkin Park, Goo Goo dolls etc...

But man, I would love to hear this score Album!!!

Not saying you dude... just saying in general for those that might not know and rush to conclusions on run time.

Isn't it confirmed the movie is 2 hours and 15 minutes?

2 hrs and 10 most likely, could be 2 hrs 15. 130-135. The DH4 sheet that that one theater manager put online actually had Transformers on it as well: PG-13, 130 (or 135?) min. Or at least I think it was 130? It was on there though...

I like the fact that it says that the teaser score is woven in the score.
I love the score in the Transformers teaser.

The Teaser score sounded epic. I wouldn't mind the score from the second half of the final Yahoo trailer in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"