Haze Is Delayed

Orange Box Dec 14th + FragFX controller means this news doesn't sadden me. Maybe it will be for the best for the game.

I can't believe people want to play Haze.

I wont buy Haze, but I will definetly check it out

This was a misunderstanding, HAZE was not delayed it was moved up the poster of this information misinterpreted the source.

HAZE has been moved up to December 4th. I'm pretty excited to check this game out, it looked pretty interesting.

Heres a link to the article

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games

Its pretty legit seeings how its on Sonys Playstation 3 website.

I will see if the reviews for this game are good i guess i will rent it or buy it.

Yeah I watched it this morning, and I have to admit, it looked pretty good. It still won't be brilliant, but it'll be great for the PS3 to have a game that anyone can jump in on co-op when someone's playing single player. :up:

Yeah I watched it this morning, and I have to admit, it looked pretty good. It still won't be brilliant, but it'll be great for the PS3 to have a game that anyone can jump in on co-op when someone's playing single player. :up:

Don't worry i'm not going to go on a Resistance rant with HAZE but I will say this.

HAZE looks to be doing something kind of revolutionary with story telling. I mean the whole real world aspect of the game is just phenomenal. In games like Halo you have a world that is black and white. You have the good guys and the bad guys. In HAZE the world is a shade of grey, as is the real world.

The player is put into this scenario where you are questioning your own morals and the game pushes you past your limit.

For Example: In one part of the game their is a Renegade who has surrendered, he is begging for his life and your squad surrounds him. The squad them nominates you to put a bullet in his head.

Do it and they praise you with their jock like behavior.

resist

and they end up calling up a pu$$y and disowning you for not following orders, egging you on until you snap.

The game in my opinion is a brilliant story, the whole pharmesudical aspect of the game is very interesting and has its flaws. With power humans become corrupted and the characters in HAZE are no exception. They abuse their power and fight in this censored war of deception.

The game has great graphics, the nectar uses are looking to do some really cool things, the story changing sides gives you the other aspect of the war rather than just one side and it changes your gameplay tactics.

I personally think this game is being very underrated by the public and I think when it releases a lot of peoples opinions will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"