HCP: Pt. 2 - Round 1, Battle 4: Asteroid-Man Vs. Logan's Runt

the title of this thread should be the most immature and in turn tedious poster

A-man - Pretty pleeeaaaaase...pick me for your Creepytine.[/spinoff of Valentine]

This "contest" deserves an enema.

Laugh all you want but i thought it was pedophile, then i found out it was 30 stone fat gay man named Bear

WTF happened in here? Jesus... I need to quite my job!

Asteroid-Man just sent me a pic of himself to purseude me to vote for him, ile put the pic up now

Easy with the flamming boys and girls...

A-M, you seem to have been coddled in the past and that he left you delusional, so I'm going to be very blunt. When you open yourself up to something like this, by hosting the tournament, putting yourself into it, and pretty much make yourself in the spot light on this board...You are accepting any backlash that comes with the attention (Which we all know you crave so very much). So, no more coddling. I am just going to tell you, your two options...suck it up and deal with it or end this stupid farce.

This is going south fast. :dry:

Oh, and just for the record...if anything Asteroid-Man, YOU are flaming other users by entering them into a tournament of a duragatory nature without their consent.

Asteroid-Man:

fat%20pervert.jpg

Well at least he's pretty on the outside
Code:

Edit - Hm it didnt work

going south this thread has been freezing its nuts of at the south pole for quite a while now

A-M, you seem to have been coddled in the past and that he left you delusional, so I'm going to be very blunt. When you open yourself up to something like this, by hosting the tournament, putting yourself into it, and pretty much make yourself in the spot light on this board...You are accepting any backlash that comes with the attention (Which we all know you crave so very much). So, no more coddling. I am just going to tell you, your two options...suck it up and deal with it or end this stupid farce.

I say that his tournament should be ended for him by the mods if he can't deal with it and continues with all this nonsense. Just thinkin' out loud. :abom:

jag

I say that his tournament should be ended for him by the mods if he can't deal with it and continues with all this nonsense. Just thinkin' out loud. :abom:

jag

He'd love that kind of attention.

jag

You're so creepy. jag hcp ftw. w00t

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"