HCP: Pt. 2 - Round 1, Battle 5:Arkady Rossovich Vs. Dew. K Mosi

Anybody against Dew in anything is a death sentence.

Okay, decision time.

Asteroid-Man. If anyone else made a thread that essentially just said "Hey everyone! Come look at me!" it would be closed. This tournament is no different. It is a multi-thread, essentially pre-determined tournament whose sole purpose is to get attention towards yourself. Anyway...its over. I'm closing the poll. I'll leave this thread open, simply because I don't want my PM box filled with you complaining, so if you have any complaints over this decision, get them out in here. Because after today (and I will be locking this thread tomorrow) any future "HCP" threads will be closed and deleted immeidietly, no discussion, no questions asked.

And before you go whining to other moderators and admins as you are so prone to doing when any of us take action against you, I'll have you know...this isn't a unilateral decision on my part (hell, wasn't even my idea). There was discussion on it in the washroom and the others mods and admins support ending this stupid charade for attention. So yeah, save your time.

Thank goodness.

I wanted competition for the title! :down

Dammit! I guess the Mee vs. Morg clash of the titans will have to wait for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"