Hellboy 2 poster?

Great poster! Mignola is a master.

The Hellboy Movie, I still think, stands up as the most true to comic movie ever created. (By the way I think S-M 3 captures the essense of the S-M comic book better than S-M and S-M2)

There is no reason why this movie wouldn't continue the trend.

Del Torro is one of the finest filmmakers ever in my opinion. Much Respect!

The Comicon poster was just for Comicon as far as I know. Mignola has done an original exclusive design for each film. We'll probably see more traditional posters for the theater.

I hope Drew Struzan does another one. I love the one that he did on the last film.

hellboy~struzan.jpg

Mike Mignola was here in LA this past Saturday signing his new book Balitmore at Dark Delicacies in Burbank. I took the poster I got at Comic Con and got him to sign it finally.

I told him I was a recent convert thanks to the first movie and I'm looking forward to the second one. He told me he had just talked to one of the makeup people on the film who had just flown into LA. Mike said what he heard from the artist is making him (Mike) even more excited about the movie. Otherwise he says he tries to stay away and not get in their way.

Michael

Mike Mignola was here in LA this past Saturday signing his new book Balitmore at Dark Delicacies in Burbank. I took the poster I got at Comic Con and got him to sign it finally.

I told him I was a recent convert thanks to the first movie and I'm looking forward to the second one. He told me he had just talked to one of the makeup people on the film who had just flown into LA. Mike said what he heard from the artist is making him (Mike) even more excited about the movie. Otherwise he says he tries to stay away and not get in their way.

Michael

Mike was just in Budapest in August, I believe. I think he was there before they started shooting any of the creature stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"