Hellgate:London(General Info and disscusion)

Texas Zombie

Not Super
Reaction score
Most of you know about Hellgate.
It is an RPG,MMO,Shooter,Knight Game.
It takes place in the year 2039 and your a futuristic member of the kinghts templar. Ohhh, did I forget that Demons have found a way to escape Hell and create a new home on earth. Back to buisness. Its performs like WOW combined with Halo, with a little bit of Dynasty Warriors. You can have powers and abilites, but with a twist it combines technology with biblogy. Like having The Hammer of Dawn(i think Gears of War) that is just a plain old cross.
It's by the creative minds of Diablo 2.
I am not sure if you can use a remote controller or not.
There are quests and all that good stuff,Guns and high tech :ninja: armor,Swords, and all sorts off devils to destroy.
wallpaper_hellgate_london_04_1024x768.jpg

Can't wait for this. Hopefully it spurs Blizzard into making Diablo III as well.

Played the demo. The first 2 stages had me bored to tears. Graphics were extremely unimpressive. It didn't help that I was using an nvidia 5700 LE to play it.

i thought the demo was pretty cool. I cannot wait for this game.

The demo is ok, but if you can, try to get into the beta, the game is so much better when it hasn't been crippled by having classes and enemies and stuff cut.

" 404 | Page Not Found". Gamepro isn't exactly cream of the crop anyways.

The game is straight amazing in almost everytrhing. The only huge problem I had wias the control's. Not being able to go into FPS mode unless you're with a ranged weapon is ******ed, and the overhead view was a mess.

That being said, I'm not picking up the game.

I played the demo last night. It was reasonably fun and, as promised, played almost exactly like Diablo. Unfortunately, also like Diablo, it was insanely repetitive. The demo is short, so it prevented me from getting to any of the cooler skills or progressing the story much; although, from what I've read in reviews, it doesn't have much of a story to speak of. Still, I think it could be fun if it weren't as limited as the demo makes it. I'd like to try out all the other classes and stuff. I just don't know if I can really justify spending money on it if it'll just be more of the same recycled, randomized areas and monsters everywhere.

Don't bother. If you've played the demo you've essentially played the entire game.

I'm disappointed it turned out like this.

What if I just make different sound effects for the different classes. Would that help ease your curiosity?

p.s.

Is Photojones dead. :(

No, my curiosity will not be eased until I've tried some other classes besides the demo's.

I PM'd PJ a few days ago but he never got back to me. People suspect he's JackRembrandt, but it hasn't been confirmed.

That would account for his propensity to look down and criticize people at every turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"