Help A Brother Out?

Heliflyer

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey crew, if anyone is feeling sassy, please take a look at my Kickstarter Project/Request.

This is no fan-boy flight of fancy or pipe-dream. I truly have spent the last nine-months getting this script honed and polished - it is something. Now, knowing the Marvel Studio's gates are firmly entrenched in an insider's moat and quagmire, I need to be prepared to the full should I get granted the brass-ring of a slot on the executive pitch schedule.

I wish I could let everyone read the full script, but it is too risky at this point. I have sample pages should anyone wish to see it. If nothing else, I did it and took the chance. All I want is the shot to get it heard (the pitch) and read (the script) at Marvel. Help if you can! Please, this business is hard enough, so if you don't like the project, be respectful. Speak to me as you would your father or mother, you know? Respectful.

Thanks just for checking out the project!

DOCTOR STRANGE 2016!!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fennec/doctor-strange-sizzle-reel-pitch-for-development

Such a shame this was unsuccessful. While I am not not a huge fan of Heroes *my family crawls with them...shiver* I do appreciate an aspiring film maker. Hoping you have another opportunity at this.

Such a shame this was unsuccessful. While I am not not a huge fan of Heroes *my family crawls with them...shiver* I do appreciate an aspiring film maker. Hoping you have another opportunity at this.

Thanks for the kind words! Not to worry, I am not giving up as this is a passion project. It will get read and seen. What happens after that is not up to me, but I will make it happen to be seen!

And yes, it is fantastic and one of the best methods to bring the character to the screen in a cohesive and seamless way to the MCU!

Are you going to continue developing the script?

Very much so. It is in the final stages, with dialogue getting cleaned, structure checks and a few tweaks.

I have poured blood into this script, metaphorically speaking of course, and I fully believe it to be a great way of integrating and introducing the character into the MCU in a way that breaks the "introduction/origin" movie upside down.

Thanks for asking! Put out some good mojo, you know, ask the Vishanti to be Merciful in the hopes of having it pitched at Marvel!

Good luck! I'm running a kickstarter right now and it's practically a full-time job! It all comes down to content so if you can make that script sing you will be more likely to get it into the hands of someone who can move it up the ladder.

I'd recommend posting elsewhere. This thread only got a total of 6 views :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"