• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me decide!!!

rogue_devlin

Sidekick
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Hey guys! I got tickets to attend the premiere in Mexico City this Monday May 15th. The actors confimred to attend the event are Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry and director Brett Ratner. Its likely they'll be signing autographs. So I have a huge decision to make, what item should I take to get an autograph?
 
x3 promo card! its x3 not x1 or x2 rest of stuff is all on previous films
 
rogue_devlin said:
Hey guys! I got tickets to attend the premiere in Mexico City this Monday May 15th. The actors confimred to attend the event are Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry and director Brett Ratner. Its likely they'll be signing autographs. So I have a huge decision to make, what item should I take to get an autograph?
They'll be here?! :eek: I wish I could go :(

Va a ser en el DF? En que cines? No tienes un boleto para mi? :(
 
phoenix_force said:
x3 promo card! its x3 not x1 or x2 rest of stuff is all on previous films

I know its X3 but I have nothing except thos promo cards from X3 and I have a huge collection of stuff from X, so thats why I'm undecided...
 
Slim_X said:
They'll be here?! :eek: I wish I could go :(

Va a ser en el DF? En que cines? No tienes un boleto para mi? :(

Si es el 15 en el auditorio nacional, la alfombra roja empieza a las 6 y le pelicula es a las 8. Falta que unos amigos me digan si pueden ir porque me sobran todavia entre 1 y 3 boletos jijiji. Pero tu no vives en el DF o si? Si podrísa venir?
 
rogue_devlin said:
Si es el 15 en el auditorio nacional, la alfombra roja empieza a las 6 y le pelicula es a las 8. Falta que unos amigos me digan si pueden ir porque me sobran todavia entre 1 y 3 boletos jijiji. Pero tu no vives en el DF o si? Si podrísa venir?
Vivo en Veracruz pero igual y para ver la pelicula si me lanzo! No sabía que en el auditorio pasan peliculas jaja. Porque no me pasas tu msn y platicamos bien? El mio es [email protected], agregame.
 
Take a few days off pt_photo_inc for that comment
 
the poster would be the best investment
 
Thanks Eli, but finally after a complete chaos because people got really crazy when Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry arrived I got my X2 book and a picture form the press kit from the first movie both signed by Hugh.
In the middle of everyone, the shouts and the poeple púshing and screaming I knew I had to attract their attention and the book was definitely the best option because everyone had posters and cards and magazines. The moment Hugh saw the book he walked right to me and took the book and signed it!
He was so nice, taking time to give out autographs to many people running one way and the other greeting people and giving away signed t-shirts. He evn kissed and hugged a friend of mine who was next to me.
It was really exciting!!!

Then inside the National Auditorium in Mexico City where the premiere took place Hugh and Halle took a moment to thanks the people and even Hugh asked all the audience to sing Happy Birthday for his father so he could record it to him. It was almost 10000 people singing!!!
The movie is really really good but no spoilers here

My signed items:

full_23769_p330153.jpeg


full_23769_p330150.jpeg


In this thread I have included some pics I got from the event.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,703
Messages
21,789,366
Members
45,617
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"