Interviewing the X-men this sat! Need Q's!

M

mrjtde

Hey X-men fans, I'll be interviewing the stars of X-men 3 for a junket this weekend. I'm confused as to what to ask them so I need your help. I'll be interviewing Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Framke Janssen with James Marsden, Kelsey Grammer with Ben Foster, Anna Paquin with Shawn Ashmore, Dania Ramirez with Aaron Stanford, and director Brett Ratner. If you have any funny or interesting questions to ask, please email them to me at [email protected] and be sure to check out our show, E-Asylum, on youtube.com to see them answered!

mrjtde said:
Hey X-men fans, I'll be interviewing the stars of X-men 3 for a junket this weekend. I'm confused as to what to ask them so I need your help. I'll be interviewing Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Framke Janssen with James Marsden, Kelsey Grammer with Ben Foster, Anna Paquin with Shawn Ashmore, Dania Ramirez with Aaron Stanford, and director Brett Ratner. If you have any funny or interesting questions to ask, please email them to me at [email protected] and be sure to check out our show, E-Asylum, on youtube.com to see them answered!

Framke? .......FAMKE!

exacly what i was gonna say,dont be another ellen

What's the hardest part of playing your character?

Would you have preferred the actual "costumes" to the black leather?

Have you read any of the comics?

Who is your favourite X-Men character?

Which of the X-Men's powers do you think is the most dangerous/most interesting?

How many X-Men movies are you signed on for?

How many X-Men movies do you think they'll make?

If you could change 1 thing in the script, what would it be?

If you could change 1 thing about your character what would it be?

How long does it take to get into costume?

What is the hardest stunt you've had to do?

ask iceman if he fully ices up, we only see him partially iced up in the trailer.
also, what was it like to finally do the ice slide? (phrasing it like you are allready positive it happened would make him less likely to clam up about it)

What happened to this? Are we going to hear your take on it?

yes, noobs. this is called the Q & out. someone registers to get one question answered, when someone answers it, they dont say anything, they just mysteriously dissapear

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"