Help with Firefox History

echostation

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey folks, a friend of mine had an old album of old high school photos that he put up on a website a few months ago, the problem is his computer has not only crashed and he can't find the web link or how he put those pictures up and yet he's trying to figure out a way to get them.

So I thought if there was a way to search into Mozilla firefox history to see if some of those pictures might have been logged or "saved" into a temporary internet files/history type folder on the computer? I hope I'm making a little sense, basically what I'm trying to do on his computer is since he's been to the album website, I figure his firefox or IE browsing history might have some of those pictures still sorta "saved" onto his hard drive on a hidden temp folder or temp internet folder on windows but I'm having trouble figuring out how to search for past pictures in those folders... I hope some of this makes sense to someone, if it doesn't then sorry I don't know how better to explain it

thanks

i dont think adding a addon now.. will help with the older history..

if possible does he rememeber which site ?

An Add-on might...but I have not used mozilla for forensic details..I know a few programs for IE...
IECache.exe is a good program for IE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"