Here's Truthteller as a baby..

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
baby%20computer.jpg

Isn't he cute? Mods start early.

compter_big.jpg

Malice and Dew began training young as well...

Immortalfire said:
baby%20computer.jpg

Isn't he cute? Mods start early.
Yes... this is shortly after I received the certificate in "Pre-Mod" training from MIT. ;)

It looks like I just read one of Blight's post and said wtf?! :D

A young Immortalfire works dilligently on his first Hype story!

"Yes, lets see... then Greengoblin calls in Dew to release the death pengies..." :D

me7.jpg

Immortalfire said:
compter_big.jpg

Malice and Dew began training young as well...
I remember that day well. Malice stole my cookies so I sent the pengies after him. Unfortunately they too were infants

emperor-chick.jpg

so no one much cared

Truthteller said:
A young Immortalfire works dilligently on his first Hype story!

"Yes, lets see... then Greengoblin calls in Dew to release the death pengies..." :D

me7.jpg
Yahhahahaha :D :up:

And here we find the master of the whole domain...Mirko! Yes, hard at work in the beginning stages of the grand ole Hype!.

j0202027.jpg

Even as an infant in his mommy's arms, the_ultimate_evil had a darkness in him..ya gotta watch those Irish kids.

2638_~evil_baby.jpg

Immortalfire said:
Even as an infant in his mommy's arms, the_ultimate_evil had a darkness in him..ya gotta watch those Irish kids.

2638_~evil_baby.jpg

His mom must be praying that he won't be hungry for a long time.

Immortalfire said:
And here we find the master of the whole domain...Mirko! Yes, hard at work in the beginning stages of the grand ole Hype!.

j0202027.jpg

either that or he found the tubgirl pic :D

Here we see baby Morg observing Elisha Cuthbert for the very first time. Amazing how so many of our traits start at a young age...

baby%20looking%20out%20window%20re.jpg

"Whoah, check her out!"

jonty30's dislike of his homeland started young as well. Here is a piece of clothing from babyhood..he said he'd go naked before wearing this.

baby-jumper.jpg

All these little geniuses we have on the Hype! :)

Great thread 'fire. :up:

Immortalfire said:
Here we see baby Morg observing Elisha Cuthbert for the very first time. Amazing how so many of our traits start at a young age...

baby%20looking%20out%20window%20re.jpg

"Whoah, check her out!"

ah yes, first time I saw those boobies when she was wearing a bikini. Me so wanna those boobies :D

No better time than infanthood to begin the fandom of your team. Such was the case with our Daisy..

baby_viking.jpg

Daisy looks unhappy :D

Immortalfire said:
No better time than infanthood to begin the fandom of your team. Such was the case with our Daisy..

baby_viking.jpg

:D You can even see I've been crying... ;) "What, NEVER win the Super Bowl?" :(

Mr Parker and Bakerboy buddied up early..

two%20babies.gif

"Organics suck!" "Mishelle Pifhiieffer is hott"

Morg said:
Daisy looks unhappy :D

Probably taken during Playoff season... either that or right after a loss to Green Bay. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"