Hi, new here

MJOILNIR

Civilian
Reaction score
HI, just found this board. Looks great. Just thought I would say hi. Big marvel fan, started reading thor about 27 years ago, along with spidey, FF and some X books. Thor's my favorite book and I'd say Juggernaut my other favorite.

there's a juggy book?

just kidding. welcome to the hype. :up:

Welcome.... and stick around a bit and post. :up: :)

Hey man, always nice to have a new face. 27 years huh? Now that's a fan!

Nice Avvy hobbit. :up:

Oh and welcome to the hype MJOILNIR

Naw, no juggy book. Just like to read anything with him in it. Yea been reading Thor a long time:up: Been kinda out of the loop for a couple of years on the rest of the title's because of a hectic work schedual ect. Hoping to catch up here.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that Thor is currently dead and his book has been canceled.

But he'll officially be back within this month or the next :up:

Juggy is such a great character - now if they would just give him his full power level back.

Welcome to the Hype!

Doc Destruction said:
Juggy is such a great character - now if they would just give him his full power level back.

Welcome to the Hype!

Welcome man!

Yup, wish Juggs would whipp out his full power for once. But love having him as a good guy on Excalibur.:up:

MJOILNIR said:
HI, just found this board. Looks great. Just thought I would say hi. Big marvel fan, started reading thor about 27 years ago, along with spidey, FF and some X books. Thor's my favorite book and I'd say Juggernaut my other favorite.
Hello.

Welcome to the Hype! If you ever want to get into more than just the occassional post, I thought I'd introduce you to the Contest Of Marvels II. We are currently in discussions about our second season, which can be located at this link: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227726

This is a contest where 512 characters from the Marvel Universe is divided between various participants in a "winner takes all" tournament. It's quite lengthy, lasting about 6-8 months. But, there is prizes along the way for those who do the best (or worst). (The Grand Prize winner for Season 1 got a collection of X-Men comics, including the first appearance of Gambit.)

Anyway, it's loads of fun and a great way to get involved in some fun with the hype. If you are interested, we can explain further any questions you might have.

Again, welcome to the hype.

Phaedrus

Welcome to the Hype.

Try not to suck.

hippie_hunter said:
Well, I'm sorry to tell you that Thor is currently dead and his book has been canceled.

But he'll officially be back within this month or the next :up:
Thor is NOT dead, just in an Odinsleep, Thor stopped Ragnarok but Asgard is in a shambles, and the Asgardians are all dead as far as we know.
Marvel is trying to update Thor and the hammer is back Thor soon to follow.
Pick up FF 536 and 537 for the most recient Thor info.

DBM said:
Welcome to the Hype.

Try not to suck.

Don't listen to him. I suck all the time and it hasn't gotten me thrown off yet...

^Just read that and realized how it sounds :( ^

But still not as bad as this:

Brainiac 8 said:
Yup, wish Juggs would whipp out his full power for once.

I've been lurking here for nearly a year and finally decided to post!

This is one of the best comic boards i've seen so far. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"