Highlander 5 : The source

That's strange because someone said how much the new punisher looked like christopher lambert on the daredevilvf site.
I saw the movie and admitted it was true, so why not.
But I have to say that in real life, Lambert looks younger than in endgame. Why was he aged for this movie ? It's a stupidity that I can't understand.

Well since Connor died in Endgame they can always go the 'ghost of Obi-Wan' route.

He's dead, bit the big one, bought the farm, pushing up daisys. He aint coming back. They learned their leason with Highlander 2 I hope about bring characters who are dead back to life.

I thought the guys who wrote Feast got a deal to write this movie :confused:

they won't bring Connor Back, but I hope he appeared in some flashbacks...

flashback would be fine I just don't want to see him in the movie alive if this is suppoused to follow the show and Endgame.

Darth Rockwell said:
flashback would be fine I just don't want to see him in the movie alive if this is suppoused to follow the show and Endgame.

I don't think they would be dumb enough to bring him Conner back to life. I could see just flashbacks or a ghostly image, talking to Duncan from beyond, but thats it.

yeah no one thought they would be stupid enough to bring Remariez(sp?) back in 2 and they did :(

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a movie with Conner but it would have to be different continuity then the show/Endgame unless it happened before Endgame. BUt I say let Duncan shine for a while and bring back Faith/Kate!

Imagine Faith/Kate and Amanda meeting up lol!

Why are you guys sad they brought Ramirez back in Highlander 2?

Imgaine how much MORE that movie would have sucked if Connery wasn't in it...

These days, with all the Hollywood remakes, they should just start over and have Lambert play Connery's role in a remake. The premise for this series is great, as the series showed, but like most of us know, they f'd up alot more than making quality material. Oh well, maybe this one will be good.

The Renegade version is wonderful and probably my favorite Highlander film. However it broke all kinds of rules set up in the first movie. That is my main gripe about it.

I think the trailer was more to show the animation then story. I'm not sure if I'll pick this up considering Highlanders last animated show :(

Here is something I found on the offical site:

HIGHLANDER: The Source will be distributed in North America through Lions Gate Films and in 40 foreign territories through the top independent distributors.

Darth Rockwell said:
Here is something I found on the offical site:

HIGHLANDER: The Source will be distributed in North America through Lions Gate Films and in 40 foreign territories through the top independent distributors.

Ok, so maybe it is theater bound then.

It matters not to me really, I'm just so stoked that we are even getting another Highlander film :D

Darth Rockwell said:
It matters not to me really, I'm just so stoked that we are even getting another Highlander film :D

Same here, for some reason, always liked the films & TV series. It was an idea if they did it right could have been up there with the best fantasy worlds of all time.

This is one of the all time greatest fantasy movies all ready. It's a testimate to how long it will last that it's twenty years later and still getting things made.

does anyone know the exact release date ? Has anyone heard anything else besides "2006"?

Darth Rockwell said:
This is one of the all time greatest fantasy movies all ready. It's a testimate to how long it will last that it's twenty years later and still getting things made.

Well I suppose you're right with that. I wonder though, is it's following in the U.S. smaller then other countries?

Sometimes I think so. Most people I ask if they've seen it ask what it is. I try to get people to watch it and it's either hit or miss. For some reason Americans are not as willing to dive into fantasy as they are other generas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"