Hilton and Lohan in Bar Brawl

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton and actress Lindsay Lohan shocked patrons at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Friday night by engaging in a furious row. The socialite and her sister Nicky, faced-off against the Mean Girls star, who they claim interrupted their evening out with friends. Hilton's representative Elliot Mintz explains, "Paris was having a conversation with a couple of friends. Lindsay approached her table and at that moment Paris felt she was being interrupted and didn't wish to speak to Lindsay. A couple of words were exchanged and Lindsay went back to her table. I can understand how other patrons in the club could have thought it had been a bigger deal than it actually was." Sources tell website Tmz.com that the source of the tension may be because Lindsay has recently been on a publicity campaign for her new film Just My Luck and reportedly mentioned Hilton's name in interviews with the media. The source claims Hilton doesn't want Lohan using her name to help further her career.

i guess thats what you do when your movie tanks like her latest movie "just my luck" did

Did they start making out and feeling up each other?
Because that would be awesome

what no camera filmed it? :mad: booooo

23.bmp.jpg

Lohan is hot

Hilton is not

Confirmation of words spoken, no confirmation of a brawl...so what's the reason for the article....seems kind of a no news kind of thing...

JMAfan said:
Confirmation of words spoken, no confirmation of a brawl...so what's the reason for the article....seems kind of a no news kind of thing...

And yet, Americans care more about this than they care about important issues in politics:(

Tangled Web said:
23.bmp.jpg

Lohan is hot

Hilton is not

Lohan-that-was. That was before she got so freakishly skinny.

Screw Lohan, she's so ugly her bit**iness is not even justified.

J Alba's Lover said:
The source claims Hilton doesn't want Lohan using her name to help further her career.

LMAO! Now THAT is comedy!

jag

J Alba's Lover said:
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton and actress Lindsay Lohan shocked patrons at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Friday night by engaging in a furious row. The socialite and her sister Nicky, faced-off against the Mean Girls star, who they claim interrupted their evening out with friends. Hilton's representative Elliot Mintz explains, "Paris was having a conversation with a couple of friends. Lindsay approached her table and at that moment Paris felt she was being interrupted and didn't wish to speak to Lindsay. A couple of words were exchanged and Lindsay went back to her table. I can understand how other patrons in the club could have thought it had been a bigger deal than it actually was." Sources tell website Tmz.com that the source of the tension may be because Lindsay has recently been on a publicity campaign for her new film Just My Luck and reportedly mentioned Hilton's name in interviews with the media. The source claims Hilton doesn't want Lohan using her name to help further her career.

i guess thats what you do when your movie tanks like her latest movie "just my luck" did

bwahahahahahaha.

Ugly girls have no right to be evil. Only hot girls do, so they have something to draw attention from their evil attitudes.

This was stupid. The title of the thread is decieving. I thought they actually fought. :mad:

And just for the record, Paris Hilton is discusting and Lindsay Lohan has utterly lost any attractiveness she onced possessed, not only because her physical appearance deteriorated faster than the social conditions in France, but because she's on crack :down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"