Holiday Shopping for that special comic book geek!

Elijya said:
I just got a delay email from Amazon. it's not coming out til after christmas... :(
That sucks about the timing. :down

Although, a direct quote of that message does make for an outstanding Christmas card. Thanx, Eli. :up:

i'm getting one of my friends batman:arkham asylum paperback because he's in love with dave mckean's art

AbsoluteSandmanVol1HC.jpg

It may cost you, but it'll more than make up for the years of emotional and sexual neglect that special geeky someone is most likely accustomed to. It's also ideal for that special non-geeky someone, as long as the law of Girls Love Sandman still stands. Plus, it's hard covor and massive size makes it an ideal blunt object to swing into a burglar's face in the event of some kind of Home Alone-type situation.

And speaking of the ladies...

G8989.jpg

Whether it's for a girlfriend, a female friend who has repeatedly turned down your advances, or that cute pizza girl who won't deliver to your house anymore because you kept answering the door with your pants off, no other gift says "I wish to commit unspeakable and possibly illegal actions with your womanhood as my accomplice" quite like this.

If you plan on buying this for yourself, though, be weary: the book is a little too heavy to be read with one hand without leading to serious wrist truama, and at 47$ you would probably be better off raiding the nudie bin at you local video store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"