Hollywood wonders "What would Jesus direct?"

Downhere said:
Don't get so defensive, it was something I had to post because it seems that everywhere I go on the hype that name is present...especially in threads that have nothing to do with him.

I just like making loud obnoxious posts for no apparent reasons :(

Movies205 said:
I just like making loud obnoxious posts for no apparent reasons :(

Alrighty then...*insert smiley with one eyebrow raised* lol.

Downhere said:
Alrighty then...*insert smiley with one eyebrow raised* lol.

You can't really disagree though with making Jesus a disgruntle elephant and using the movie as nothing more than a cheap allegory saying Christians rock the Muslims and Jews suck! Come on how kick ass would that be!!!

Darth Elektra said:
Yes, he's a freakin D*ck.

That's fine and dandy if you and other's have that opinion, but it doesn't need to be stated in every other thread at the hype, especially if the thread has nothing to do with him.

Downhere said:
I know Ralph Winter wants to make a film based off one of the chapters of A Purpose Driven life, that could be interesting.

That might be interesting, as long as it didn't totally suck.

That one doesn't really thrill me. I didn't think A Purpouse Driven Life was worth all of the hype it recieved, but I guess if it works for the people that liked it that's pretty awesome.

I still say they do my idea...JCPD: Jesus Christ, Private Detective...Jesus played by Samuel L. Jackson...he could go shoot a shoplifters hand off, and then bash his face in with a gumball machine and say "thou shalt not steal, mother f**ker!"

The Joker said:
I still say they do my idea...JCPD: Jesus Christ, Private Detective...Jesus played by Samuel L. Jackson...he could go shoot a shoplifters hand off, and then bash his face in with a gumball machine and say "thou shalt not steal, mother f**ker!"

Written and Directed By: Jack Hill and Jesus Christ

Jesus is a pacifist. He wouldn't hurt humans.

There IS, however, a movie about Jesus fighting vampires.

The Joker said:

lol, that would be funny.

thealiasman2000 said:
Jesus is a pacifist. He wouldn't hurt humans.

There IS, however, a movie about Jesus fighting vampires.

Really?

Id rather see Jesus as a kick-ass action star who fights to the sound of pulsing techno and gets the hot chick in the end.

Now Moses, THAT was an action hero!

What would Jesus do? Teach the bad guys carpitnery lessons? Bah! Moses would lay down the Twelve Plagues of Egypt on their sorry asses!

I pity the fool that messes with Moses!

Wow, another thread that took a turn for the worse...who would have figured.

Uh, Jesus was no pacifist. See "The Old Testament".

Likewise, he drove the moneychangers out of the temple with a whip.

111.jpg

Now, Jesus wanted everyone to treat each other with love and respect, but if things went bad he'd break out; Indiana Jones style.

Pacifist? No. Distributator of Justice? I think yes. :up:

Jesus would bring back Tor Johnson for Bride of the Monster 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"