Home Of The Brave,

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I did not see this movie listed on here. Home Of The Brave is set in modern Iraq times surrounding a group of soldiers that come home after a horriic incident that effects them after they return home in differant ways.
Everyone is talking about Flags Of Our Fathers but this likes a really good war drama. Check out th trailer at Yahoo. Its not on the new list so you'll have to type in the movie and click on the trailer/clip thing for the movie.
The movie stars Sam Jackson, Jessica Biel, 50 Cent, Chad Micheal Murry. Can't remember the rest of the cast.
It opens December 15th the same weekend as Eragon. Sorry If This has been posted more then once for my computer was messing up when i was posting. It kept showing no post.

I saw it with coming attractions,should be good.
I'll remember to bring a box of tissue.

This movie was absolutely terrible... Take my opinion as you will, but it's the worst movie to hit screens, big or small, in the last 5 years. It was just god awful, not a single redeaming quality to it, not even Sam Jackson... Just had to say - stay FAR FAR way from this!

Home of the Brave?

All American soldiers are brave for fighting and killing people in a foreign land for a war they don't neccesarily believe in.

Any forces that have opposed the American military, for whatever reason, throughout history are not brave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"