Homemade Videos Made By Your Fellow Hypsters!

imdaly

- Part 12
Reaction score
Hey, all, I was curious if anyone here has made their own videos and would like to share them with all of us. With the awesome new Youtube tags on this board, it's a great time to show off your creativeness. :)

I made a couple of music videos a few years ago that I thought some people here might appreciate.

The first one is the one I'm most proud of, and the first one I created. It's a music video for Aerosmith's version of the "Spider-Man" 60's cartoon theme set to video of the first "Spider-Man" movie.

Now I made this the week before "Spider-Man" hit theaters, so I had to rely on commercials, trailers, and a couple of the preview clips they had online to use for video. I was able to get a lot of the video go to right along with the words of the song, which makes it that much better, IMO.

"Spider-Man": "Spider-Man Theme" - Aerosmith

A year later, I decided to do the same with the then-upcoming "Daredevil" movie. I used "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence, since that was the lead single for the movie.

Unfortunately for this case, my "palette" of video to pull from was much smaller with this movie, so in order to fill up the entire video with picture, I was forced to use nearly the entire preview clip of the Daredevil/Elektra fight, and a lot of the time it didn't hit right with the words/music very much, so at times it feels more like a simple video collage set to music rather than a music video. Though there are a few moments in the video that I feel went well with the music very well :)

"Daredevil": "Bring Me To Life" - Evanescence

I also made a music video for "In the End" by Linkin Park using video from "Halo"...though that one was the weakest of all, and I haven't decided to upload that to Youtube yet.

Comments?

And please! If anyone here has made their own videos, even if they're not music videos, please share!

This was my 3D final. I made a marionette. The puppet came out great, but the video came out not so great... I had trouble with the aspect ratio.

HAHA! That's awesome!! :)

How long did that take to make??

Love that little boogie at the end. :D

Amazing!

Took me one night. That's what happens when you wait till the last minute.

I think it's awful, but it got me an A-.

This was my 3D final. I made a marionette. The puppet came out great, but the video came out not so great... I had trouble with the aspect ratio.

Dude, that's ****ing awesome. I can see what you mean by the video quality, though. The light is very harsh, making the whole thing look very blown out. Did you try to diffuse the light at all?

I like the puppet stache he's got going there. Very Magnum PI.

That is severely entertaining. :up:

30042004160003.jpg

Smiling Baby approves. That was awesome.

Nobody?? :( damn...
The Spider-Man one was pretty good... I didn't realize so much of the movie was released prior to the film :p

I didn't watch the Daredevil one because I'm not sure if I hate the song or the movie more.

The Spider-Man one was pretty good... I didn't realize so much of the movie was released prior to the film :p

I didn't watch the Daredevil one because I'm not sure if I hate the song or the movie more.

Thank you for the comment! :) Yeah, there were a few different trailers and a small handful of preview scenes available before the movie came out.

Btw, unless you've seen the Director's Cut of "Daredevil", you haven't seen "Daredevil" :cwink:

Dude, that's ****ing awesome. I can see what you mean by the video quality, though. The light is very harsh, making the whole thing look very blown out. Did you try to diffuse the light at all?

I really didn't have the time due to all the procrastination. . .

nosebleed said:
I like the puppet stache he's got going there. Very Magnum PI.
I was going for Freddie Mercury. :)

TOB said:
That is severely entertaining. :up:
Thanks. :D

Halcohol said:
30042004160003.jpg

Smiling Baby approves. That was awesome.

:heart:Smiling baby.

I have a really fun video of me being tackled onto the ground by my drunk friend, who somehow hurts her crotch in the process. We both writhe on the ground in pain, and she screams about her vagina.

I'm actually quote proud of it, and probably will upload it later.

Then, there's this.

Yum.

Aw, I thought you already had it uploaded... I was a bit excited to see it. LOL :o

its times like this we need the amazing lee's supercrotch vid :D

That's pretty awesome :woot: And not just cause of the music :up:

I don't think there has been an instance were they haven't.

I don't think there has been an instance were they haven't.

I do believe you're right...Apart from that Wyclef Jean cover of Another One Bites The Dust:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"