Homemade Videos Made By Your Fellow Hypsters!

Creampuff-P!e
[YT]L7ewRlNQExM[/YT]

A Crazy video i did in a wood

The Occupant
[YT]7ytSHFiwWRc[/YT]

A Crazy video i did in house!

All music by my mates, I think i like The Occupant more, seeing as it has gore in it :D

black dust, those are really cool, dude. The first one was fun to watch, and the music carried it very well. I enjoyed watching the cool little camera tricks, but it was a bit tedious after a while. Still, it was a good effort, and I enjoyed it enough not to skip past any of it. I especially enjoyed the Evil Dead homage in the beginning. I think if you went back to that with a more concise plot, it would be really something.

The Occupant was definitely better. The special effects and what not were really well done, with the exception of the guy losing his head. It was shorter, and got right to the point. It was a lot of fun. Really good work. I look forward to more stuff by you.

black dust, those are really cool, dude. The first one was fun to watch, and the music carried it very well. I enjoyed watching the cool little camera tricks, but it was a bit tedious after a while. Still, it was a good effort, and I enjoyed it enough not to skip past any of it. I especially enjoyed the Evil Dead homage in the beginning. I think if you went back to that with a more concise plot, it would be really something.

The Occupant was definitely better. The special effects and what not were really well done, with the exception of the guy losing his head. It was shorter, and got right to the point. It was a lot of fun. Really good work. I look forward to more stuff by you.

Haha thanks yeah i know creampuff was long but it was a long song! before i edited the tune it was about 8 mins long, so i knocked off 2 mins and was still pushed for ideas to put in it. Yeah i love my little evil dead bit best part of the whole thing if you ask me ;)

Yeah i liked the effects on the occupant, took me awhile to edit though, what do you mean by the exception of the guys head getting blown? haha too over the top?

You will see more stuff in a month or so, im working on one at the moment

Thanks for checking it out :D

Haha thanks yeah i know creampuff was long but it was a long song! before i edited the tune it was about 8 mins long, so i knocked off 2 mins and was still pushed for ideas to put in it. Yeah i love my little evil dead bit best part of the whole thing if you ask me ;)

Yeah i liked the effects on the occupant, took me awhile to edit though, what do you mean by the exception of the guys head getting blown? haha too over the top?

You will see more stuff in a month or so, im working on one at the moment

Thanks for checking it out :D

Well, the blood splattering effects were pretty convincing, and then the guy lost his head and I was kinda like, "Oh. There goes reality."

But I digress. I doubt realism is really what you were shooting for. I guess what I'm saying in the tone of the effects is a little inconsistent.

Also, I forgot to mention it before, but that was a really good series of shots when he's reloading. Top notch storying telling.

Yeah. I subscribed to your **** on YouTube, so I'll be checking.

Well, the blood splattering effects were pretty convincing, and then the guy lost his head and I was kinda like, "Oh. There goes reality."

But I digress. I doubt realism is really what you were shooting for. I guess what I'm saying in the tone of the effects is a little inconsistent.

Also, I forgot to mention it before, but that was a really good series of shots when he's reloading. Top notch storying telling.

Yeah. I subscribed to your **** on YouTube, so I'll be checking.

Haha yeah well its like a computer game angle so you know ;)

Will be awhile now my computer blew up! Thats for Subscribing anyway :up:

Hey black dust is that your vid with the gun shootout? If so it's very impressive man.

Ah I see you did make it now(black dust) What camera do you use and what do you use for effects?

Ah I see you did make it now(black dust) What camera do you use and what do you use for effects?

Hey thanks for looking

It was shot on a Cannon xl1 and everything was edited in Adobe after Effects pro

This was my 3D final. I made a marionette. The puppet came out great, but the video came out not so great... I had trouble with the aspect ratio.

Awwww..I love it. great choice of music too.

Hey thanks for looking

It was shot on a Cannon xl1 and everything was edited in Adobe after Effects pro

I'm looking for a cannon xl1. or xl2. Where did you purchase yours?

Haha, nice vid JP.:woot:

I'm looking for a cannon xl1. or xl2. Where did you purchase yours?

Haha, nice vid JP.:woot:

Ebay a few years ago, if you do it on ebay look out for scammers (union transfer and what not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"