Horror/Thriller ‘65’ | Adam Driver vs Dinosaurs

Reportedly $91M — with tax credits bringing the net cost down to $45M. Some, however, have questioned whether a tax credit would be quite that generous (i.e., 50%).

Well I wouldn't say you saw $91 million on screen. As much as I enjoyed the movie $45 million seems more appropriate to what we got to see.

Watching this now. I’m about an hour in and it’s ****ing terrible. The special effects look like crap, the exposition at the beginning was really bad and overall it’s just boring. Driver is trying his hardest to make it watchable but I think I might just turn it off and go get a Crunchwrap lol.

Watching this now. I’m about an hour in and it’s ****ing terrible. The special effects look like crap, the exposition at the beginning was really bad and overall it’s just boring. Driver is trying his hardest to make it watchable but I think I might just turn it off and go get a Crunchwrap lol.
Ah damn, really disappointing. I thought this might turn into a cult hit but looks like a no on that front.

Ah damn, really disappointing. I thought this might turn into a cult hit but looks like a no on that front.

Yeah I went into it hoping to enjoy it but everything was just awful. From the cliched hero who takes on a dangerous job to save his sick kid, to the rushed crash sequence (they obviously had a low budget) to poor dinosaur effects… I can see why it got savaged by critics. Sometimes they really do get it right.

Enjoyed this a 2nd time also. It's a good little creature feature and they actually try and make you care about the characters. Apart from some bits of the finale the CGI was pretty damn good I thought. Love the sci fi elements in this also.

Hope Driver takes more roles like this. I would absolutely watch a sequel named The Chronicles of Mills also.

I never did watch this
I almost went for it last week when the price dropped to $2.99, but I figured once it got that low free had to be right around the corner.
Apparently it's on Netflix starting tomorrow so I'll finally check it out.

Having just watched this I agree it was boring. How do you make dinosaurs boring? This is how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"