Hot Toys Bank Robbery Joker Pre-orders

That guy has some serious talent, he could make an absolute fortune off of that head sculpt. Pity it can't be mass produced for the ones we've preordered.

Wow! I hope the final version looks this good. I just pre-ordered it, after much debate. I wanted to get the 'regular' Joker, but that one seemed to cost more and, since it's available now, I would need to pay now, which just isn't possible. So I'm going after the Bank Robbery version and a December payment instead. I hope I made the right choice, because these pictures look spectacular!

(And yes, I am aware that these last few pictures were a showcase of an artist's talent, rather than a picture of the final version. I just hope the actual figure looks near this good!)

Wow! I hope the final version looks this good. I just pre-ordered it, after much debate. I wanted to get the 'regular' Joker, but that one seemed to cost more and, since it's available now, I would need to pay now, which just isn't possible. So I'm going after the Bank Robbery version and a December payment instead. I hope I made the right choice, because these pictures look spectacular!

(And yes, I am aware that these last few pictures were a showcase of an artist's talent, rather than a picture of the final version. I just hope the actual figure looks near this good!)

The figure you receive will look as good, if not better, than the official product pics released by HT.

Well I pre-ordered it,pretty expensive lol,but I think it will be worth it

Plus my first Hot Toy :up:

Hey, got a question, i'm gonna pre-order it in 2 weeks, will all the preorders be gone by then?

Ummm why has the pre-order disappeared off the forbiddenplanet website? it says the item has been discontinued :confused:

I was going to order it from there because it was £99.99 and play.com is charging £120.99 :csad:

The figure you receive will look as good, if not better, than the official product pics released by HT.

They really look that good? I've never purchased an HT item before, but I've bought enough figures to know that the final product seldom looks as good as the prototype photos. But if they look this good, then wow! Worth every cent!

Are the heads easy enough to just pop off these Joker's when I swap the BRJ head for the original one?

Hey guys...what site is the best to buy this Joker figure from? In terms of best price and website reliability?

I heard statuetoys was cheap, but is it a good site? Would you recommend another one?

Thanks.

is that the final product, if so im getting that 200 percent i was going to get it anyway though.

is that the final product, if so im getting that 200 percent i was going to get it anyway though.

It's the final sculpt, but the paint job won't be quite THAT incredible. That is JC Hong's personal paint job.

Will still be amazing though.

It's the final sculpt, but the paint job won't be quite THAT incredible. That is JC Hong's personal paint job.

Will still be amazing though.

man that blows, but hey its still a sexy sculp and i hope we get somthing in comparison.

My Wish List:

Bank Robbery Joker.
The Joker (With BRJ head sculpt).
BB Batman.
TDK Batman.
Harvey Dent/Two Face.

20081014011535311.jpg.jpg

Just a little something to admire.

I know I am really far behind on this but am I correct in thinking that Hot Toys is taking the bank robber joker head and re-releasing the normal joker figure with that head?

Incorrect. You'll need to purchase the original Joker figure as well as Bank Robber. There have been no announcements of re-releasing the original joker with bank robber sculpt and there probably won't be one.

All that I heard was they are using a new better head sculpt on both the current Batman and Joker figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"