Truly, unbelievable, amazing custom Joker 1/6th figure

Wow, just incredible I wish I could do that.

Based on that pic, it’s indeed an incredible custom piece, but, owning a BRJ myself, I can say it isn’t nearly as perfect as the Bank Robber Joker Head Sculpt. There is something about the sculpting that is keeping it from being perfect. However, other than that, it is an amazing custom; especially the paint job.

Idk, its an amazing headsculpt/paintjob but something turns it down just a lil....

Great sculpt. The only thing that is a little off about it is the nose and mouth together. Seperately they look fine, but together it looks awkward.

Hm, running out of interjections. I'll go with "Great googly moogly!"

It makes me want to toss my Sculpey in the bin...but it's also pretty inspiring.

:wow::wow: I love the paint job really looks incredible. DC need to hire this guy then they could compete with HT and we could all get this one!

Based on that pic, it’s indeed an incredible custom piece, but, owning a BRJ myself, I can say it isn’t nearly as perfect as the Bank Robber Joker Head Sculpt. There is something about the sculpting that is keeping it from being perfect. However, other than that, it is an amazing custom; especially the paint job.

I think they are on the same level... The Bank Robber Hot toys head NEEDS a new paintjob. the factory paintjob isnt nearly as impressive as their proto job.

If only I had the money to get a hot toys joker, Id paint that sucker up perfectly.

I think they are on the same level... The Bank Robber Hot toys head NEEDS a new paintjob. the factory paintjob isnt nearly as impressive as their proto job.

If only I had the money to get a hot toys joker, Id paint that sucker up perfectly.

Agreed, in some of their marketing pics (especially the one where they even said they added extra details with the paint) the BRJ is better but with the actual mass-produced BRJ I'd say it's about on the same level, more or less. Imo, BRJ has a better sculpt, this has better paint.

HOWEVER, you know you have an amazing custom when you can compare it to a frackin' HOT TOYS figure. :hoboj::up:

Actually, the paint job on the final production Bank Robber Joker looks extremely good in person (maybe a little better than the prototype, but not Hong’s)… just that it isn’t showing up well in the pictures. You have to see it in person to see the small details in the paint job. But, as for that custom sculpt, like I said, it is indeed an incredible custom based on that one pic and I would indeed drop money if it was up for sale.

Edit:
3131134820_9ac69c954f_o.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus, that doesn't even look like a figure. It looks like a photo. Brilliant work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"