Hottest Female Hypester Tourney - Nomination Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thats true. It is kinda embarrising.

Yes, and all it does is further alienate the few female posters that we have to begin with. So can we all at least try not to be so damn creepy all the time?

You people were under orders not to get this thread all creepy. :cmad:

Your face is ironic!
hahaha. i'll give you that one. nothing beats "your face".

anyway, the difference between the enthusiasm between the men and women can be explained as follows:

one - women's pictures will be inherently sexual... once one girl posts some t&a, it takes the thing to a whole other level. the men's pictures are largely just faces. women aren't judging anyone by their penis size but some of the girls are flashing a little cleave or ass or whatever. it's sexual versus judging-guy's-faces. not quite equitable.

second - the women will get a lot more scrutiny than the men. this is purely for demographic reasons... there are few women (or gays) to discuss many men, and many men to discuss few women.

third - i don't want to say self-respect, because it's not exactly a self-respect issue but i don't know how better to say it. i don't need a bunch of people on an internet forum judging me against other girls because i like me regardless of whether or not they do. and it's not insecurity, it's just self-assuredness and a complete lack of INTEREST in what any of you have to say about my looks.

fourth - and this is really just an afterthought, but i think that the girl who posts the most provocative picture will win anyway, and i wouldn't ever take a provocative picture of myself for public consumption.

hahaha. i'll give you that one. nothing beats "your face".

anyway, the difference between the enthusiasm between the men and women can be explained as follows:

one - women's pictures will be inherently sexual... once one girl posts some t&a, it takes the thing to a whole other level. the men's pictures are largely just faces. women aren't judging anyone by their penis size but some of the girls are flashing a little cleave or ass or whatever. it's sexual versus judging-guy's-faces. not quite equitable.

second - the women will get a lot more scrutiny than the men. this is purely for demographic reasons... there are few women (or gays) to discuss many men, and many men to discuss few women.

third - i don't want to say self-respect, because it's not exactly a self-respect issue but i don't know how better to say it. i don't need a bunch of people on an internet forum judging me against other girls because i like me regardless of whether or not they do. and it's not insecurity, it's just self-assuredness and a complete lack of INTEREST in what any of you have to say about my looks.

fourth - and this is really just an afterthought, but i think that the girl who posts the most provocative picture will win anyway, and i wouldn't ever take a provocative picture of myself for public consumption.

I missed you. :csad::up:

All very good points.

For some guys it wouldn't necasserily be about the t&a, but yeah it would probably get to that point. Some of us aren't that shallow. If it got to that point, some of us would think "geez, its just a friendly and fun competiton, don't try so hard" and vote for the other person.

All very good points.

For some guys it wouldn't necasserily be about the t&a, but yeah it would probably get to that point. Some of us aren't that shallow. If it got to that point, some of us would think "geez, its just a friendly and fun compition, don't try so hard" and vote for the other person.

Don't lie.

I haven't seen any provocative pictures...besides,I think that the girls are all smart enough not to post them on a forum:

1- It's the net
2- it's a kid friendly forum
3- no class isnt sexy

Well, the contest title IS "Hottest Female Hypester". If D_T were to name it something else appealing to the Hypester as a whole instead of just looks then it might be a different story. Bestest Female Hypester?

In the interest of fairness maybe the female posters should go into the male competition and pick apart all of their physical flaws, hit them up constantly in PMs asking for "nudez plz (On second thought, that might not be a good idea since they would probably actually get them) and just be generally creepy towards them.

Well, the contest title IS "Hottest Female Hypester". If D_T were to name it something else appealing to the Hypester as a whole instead of just looks then it might be a different story. Bestest Female Hypester?

Since when did hottest = most ****ty?

In the interest of fairness maybe the female posters should go into the male competition and pick apart all of their physical flaws, hit them up constantly in PMs asking for "nudez plz (On second thought, that might not be a good idea since they would probably actually get them) and just be generally creepy towards them.

WERD

The problem with that is that some of the posters will take them seriously and really send nudes to them.:csad:

I don't think any of us want to see those nudes :csad:

what i was getting at is that that line is a bit blurred for some people.

see: the hottest women thread. not all of the girls are attractive, but they're in maxim and half naked so they have to be hot, right?

see: the hottest women thread. not all of the girls are attractive, but they're in maxim and half naked so they have to be hot, right?

Half the girls in that thread are dog ugly.

I think "hot","sexy" isn't based on how the person looks...but their personality and how they carry themselves. You can notice a lot about a persons personality by looking at pictures.

I think "hot","sexy" isn't based on how the person looks...but their personality and how they carry themselves. You can notice a lot about a persons personality by looking at pictures.

Hmmm...personality. I'll give you that one seeing as how you might be able to judge part of a person's personality by the way the post at a message board. The way they carry themselves...that one is something I don't think you could judge by knowing someone just here at the Hype. What it boils down to is that the people who know the person will vote for them and the rest of the community will vote on them based on their looks. Is it fair? no...but what can you really expect?

Who said anything about most ****ty? But when you hear someone say, "That person is HOT!" do you really think, "Wow..you're right, they are smart and have a great personality".

I haven't seen any provocative pictures...besides,I think that the girls are all smart enough not to post them on a forum:

1- It's the net
2- it's a kid friendly forum
3- no class isnt sexy

Are you sure about that?

i wasn't really inching that towards the voting..Im saying in general. Especially in magazines.

When I the word provacative..I think boobs and butts hanging out, sexually charged poses, that sort of sphiel.

I think that attractive though is in the eyes of the beholder,i mean there are often pics of girls that seem more focused on their ass than their face to me but the guys there prefer them over girls like Natalie Portman and Rachel Bilson etc that i prefer.

Beautiful girls come in all sorts of different shapes and looks.

I think that attractive though is in the eyes of the beholder,i mean there are often pics of girls that seem more focused on their ass than their face to me but the guys there prefer them over girls like Natalie Portman and Rachel Bilson etc that i prefer.

:up:, waay :up:

That may be because there are a lot of guys around here who haven't been with a woman in real life :csad: So seeing a picture of an ass and saying "Oh man, I'd tap that!! *droolsalloverpants*" is the closest they're getting. Particularly with some of the younger, more immature posters. Not that it's their fault or anything, but regardless, it makes most women not want to post their pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"