Hottest Female Hypester Tourney - Nomination Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about most ****ty? But when you hear someone say, "That person is HOT!" do you really think, "Wow..you're right, they are smart and have a great personality".

No, what I'm saying is showing off your goods doesn't make you hot. Every woman has breasts, just because one of them shows some cleavage doesn't mean that everyone is automatically going to vote for her unless she's attractive in ADDITION to that. For example no one would care how provocative a picture is if the woman in question isn't considered attractive. See what I'm saying?

No, what I'm saying is showing off your goods doesn't make you hot. Every woman has breasts, just because one of them shows some cleavage doesn't mean that everyone is automatically going to vote for her unless she's attractive in ADDITION to that. For example no one would care how provocative a picture is if the woman in question isn't considered attractive. See what I'm saying?

True...but what about a relatively attractive, yet modestly dressed female vs a female of similar attractiveness but baring more cleavage, skin, etc...If you don't know either poster then it would boil down to who you think is "hotter".

I haven't seen any provocative pictures...besides,I think that the girls are all smart enough not to post them on a forum:

1- It's the net
2- it's a kid friendly forum
3- no class isnt sexy
I don't know...are you sure about this?

That may be because there are a lot of guys around here who haven't been with a woman in real life :csad: So seeing a picture of an ass and saying "Oh man, I'd tap that!! *droolsalloverpants*" is the closest they're getting. Particularly with some of the younger, more immature posters. Not that it's their fault or anything, but regardless, it makes most women not want to post their pictures.

I think that is pretty much right on in some instances.

I think that attractive though is in the eyes of the beholder,i mean there are often pics of girls that seem more focused on their ass than their face to me but the guys there prefer them over girls like Natalie Portman and Rachel Bilson etc that i prefer.

Bilson for me all the way, "heck, I'm a fan."

That may be because there are a lot of guys around here who haven't been with a woman in real life :csad: So seeing a picture of an ass and saying "Oh man, I'd tap that!! *droolsalloverpants*" is the closest they're getting. Particularly with some of the younger, more immature posters. Not that it's their fault or anything, but regardless, it makes most women not want to post their pictures.

You may be right Pickles,those pics often do receive the locker room Boyz responses,as for the girls not posting their pics here in ANY capacity,i can totally understand that.

True...but what about a relatively attractive, yet modestly dressed female vs a female of similar attractiveness but baring more cleavage, skin, etc...If you don't know either poster then it would boil down to who you think is "hotter".

Yes, in the unlikely case that they are both equal, if one showed more skin then they other they would probably win, but so what? I really don't think any of the girls in here are so desperate to win some trivial contest like this that they would expose their bodies like that just to get the upper hand. I think even most of the people still participating are kind of on edge about this thing as it is.

Granted, it's not an excuse, but if you bust out the sexual pics, that's the responses you're going to get. I don't like to get into that whole "blame the victim" mentality, but you know how we do. Unfortunately.

You may be right Pickles,those pics often do receive the locker room Boyz responses,as for the girls not posting their pics here in ANY capacity,i can totally understand that.

I am scared to even post my pic, I can imagine what some of the gals my feel like. Don't worry though. I will protect their interests with my glowing eyes and charming banter. :cwink:

Yes, in the unlikely case that they are both equal, if one showed more skin then they other they would probably win, but so what? I really don't think any of the girls in here are so desperate to win some trivial contest like this that they would expose their bodies like that just to get the upper hand. I think even most of the people still participating are kind of on edge about this thing as it is.

I'm not telling anybody to get nekkid. All I'm saying is that the contest is called "Hottest Female Hypester", not "Smartest Female Hypester with the Best Personality". So you have to really see what people will be looking for when they vote, that being mainly their looks.

As it has been said before I think it all just boils down to be objectified.
Now some that have posted their pictures have been a bit on the sultry side and not talking about in this thread.

Now if some of the guys want to take off their shirts and bend over for me...I won't complain. :rolleyes:
Get with it. :mad:

I'm not telling anybody to get nekkid. All I'm saying is that the contest is called "Hottest Female Hypester", not "Smartest Female Hypester with the Best Personality". So you have to really see what people will be looking for when they vote, that being mainly their looks.

I don't think anyone is really disputing that this is about looks. We just don't have to be so damn creepy about it.

It's just a nice little friendly competition. Not our personal peep show.

As it has been said before I think it all just boils down to be objectified.
Now some that have posted their pictures have been a bit on the sultry side and not talking about in this thread.

Now if some of the guys want to take off their shirts and bend over for me...I won't complain. :rolleyes:

i'll take my shirt off but no bending... lol

Hahaha. Yes ma'm:csad: .

Anyways. The thing is, not to harp the old double standard as some sort of generalization, but in here at least we have more "women starved men" than "men starved women"...or at least it seems. Superheroes and their Hype are going to attract a much more male oriented crowd. Were this a dating site, or some site where I would run the risk of attracting unwanted attention. I wouldn't do it, period. But I seriously don't deal with a ton of comic book aficionados breathing down my neck for shirtless pics.

Bananas people...let's see them. :cmad:

Yes'm

banana-1.jpg

Think you can handle all of that?

I don't think anyone is really disputing that this is about looks. We just don't have to be so damn creepy about it.

It's just a nice little friendly competition. Not our personal peep show.

There are much better places to do that than SHH :oldrazz:

Stop creeping this goddamn thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"