Hotties Round 1: Match 12 - Aishwarya Rai vs. Eva Longoria (VOTE NOW)

Super_Ludacris said:
Way to live up to your screen name
My fury is blind, NOT my vision. It's a metaphor. Jackass.

And Eva's going to win because WE can clearly see she's hotter. :cyclops:

[pdiddy]take that, taket that[/pdiddy]

Longines.jpg
ash.jpg
30ash3.jpg
t006.jpg
eastwestmicheleulerap3444.jpg
devdas.jpg
23Ash.jpg

don't blame erzengel(i know you were just kidding ;) )i think both of them are gorgeous so whoever won i wouldn't have cared cause i like em' both.

and since eva was in the lead i voted for rai...

:D

she's an indian actress.

hey guys i just remembered something...

rai has a contract with loreal and now longoria has one too!!!

oh well i don't think anyone cares....

Equint77 said:
That's officially now my favorite pic of her. Unless there's more of her bending over... :o

MsNatchios said:
Seriously these are the worst pics of Aishwarya EV-ER!! They're all taken from the 90s...look how dark and dated her make-up looks. I'm gonna find some good ones.

I think rai's makeup artist ought to be drug out into the street and shot to death. revived. then shot again.

rai's gorgeous though. and i think eva has more of a natural beauty.

BK said:
That's officially now my favorite pic of her. Unless there's more of her bending over...

sorry just other actresses...

who knows maybe equint has some ;)

Maroch said:
Good point. Without makeup Rai's can't even compare to Eva.

Still aint decided, but Rai got them eyes so she kinda takes it to Eva in the looks department

here is eva (gettin drunk) on new years eve...you might recognize some other of her friends too ;)

op14ca.jpg

op54wk.jpg

opiumnewyears30sk.jpg

dammit jess get out of the way...lol

Eva has a more natural beauty,even without make up she's pretty.

rai's beuatiful, but i can't get over those saucer eyes, which i think are only appealing b/c the media has brainwashed my to think that way.

Maroch said:
I think rai's makeup artist ought to be drug out into the street and shot to death. revived. then shot again.

I know!! The majority of Aishwarya pics here are of her with hideous dark make-up and hair. She actually looks best when she's has little or subtle make-up like the look she sports nowadays. Eva so gonna win! :( Not that she's stiff competition or anything!

Those giant pictures have convinced me that Eva has a very average face. She is attractive in that "I was a former cheerleader" way, but there are women that good looking on my block. How is this vote at least not closer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"