• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Hotty of Hotties: Match 4 - Vida Guerra vs. Roselyn Sanchez

I'm sorry if I'm not a 15 year old boy who purchases Stuff magazine.

Vida's breasts look great in that first pic, but I'm going to vote for Roselyn because she shouldn't be that far behind.

i've never see either before but based on the pics....

vida

I'm probably the only person here that voted for Vida based on her jugs:(

BrodieBruce said:
I'm sorry if I'm not a 15 year old boy who purchases Stuff magazine.
No you're just a middle-aged man who has nothing better to do than troll internet message boards.

The Lumberjack said:
No you're just a middle-aged man who has nothing better to do than troll internet message boards.
DO I come off as middle aged?

bitter? Middle-aged? Steel worker? I think somebody is talking about his estranged father. We can talk, you know.

Just like I voted for Duff to help her avoid an embarassing shutout, I voted for Sanchez.

Wow, can't believe all of you chose Vida over a true beaut like Roselyn. Now...let me prove to you Vida's not all she's hyped up to be:

vida1.jpg

vida2.jpg

vida3.jpg

It's a sad, sad day....

BK said:
Wow, can't believe all of you chose Vida over a true beaut like Roselyn. Now...let me prove to you Vida's not all she's hyped up to be:

vida1.jpg

vida2.jpg

vida3.jpg

It's a sad, sad day....
The House of Guerra crumbles.....

BrodieBruce said:
bitter? Middle-aged? Steel worker? I think somebody is talking about his estranged father. We can talk, you know.
Another joke falls on angry deaf ears.

The Lumberjack said:
Another joke falls on angry deaf ears.
How do oyu know what was said if you're so angry and deaf? Wait, is that some kind of angry deaf internet humour? I gotta go consult with Morg on this one.

Outsiderzedge said:
The hell...

BK is the DEVIL!
I couldn't let her tip drill self blind you guys any longer. :(

BK said:

vida1.jpg

vida2.jpg

vida3.jpg

It's a sad, sad day....
I'd still hit it like a jackhammer. :up:

BrodieBruce said:
How do oyu know what was said if you're so angry and deaf? Wait, is that some kind of angry deaf internet humour? I gotta go consult with Morg on this one.
Well, how old are you then Mr. Bruce? Old enough to call anyone who reads Stuff an immature 15 year old, but nowhere near middle aged. Mid to late 20s? Must have been one rough childhood for so much hate to build up that you must express it via the internet.

The Lumberjack said:
Well, how old are you then Mr. Bruce? Old enough to call anyone who reads Stuff an immature 15 year old, but nowhere near middle aged. Mid to late 20s? Must have been one rough childhood for so much hate to build up that you must express it via the internet.
I'm 21. And yes, it was pretty bad growing up:(

Where did you find those before and after pics, BK?

hah Ive not voted yet I can still vote for Ms Sanchez someone plz post better pictures of her (i.e like the one where she is eating a banana)

The Lumberjack said:
Was your dad an unemployed steel worker too? Childood blows..... :batman:
Don't be silly, my father was there for me. I'm not that ****ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"