How do you feel about muslims?

superman4ever... I don't acknowledge any extremists... I hate extremists of all forms

all I'm stating are the personal reactions that I have had... and in no way am I going about blaming the entirity of Islam, hence read my post carefully when I say dozens that I KNOW personally...

as for your other crap about Hindus being the aggressors... don't even get me started at just how ******** your post is... You're categorically making the generalizations here and making yourself look completely hypocritical by saying "hindus are the agressors..." there you go, ****ing broad based, oversweeping generalization... while I never made one such comment... the muslims that have said those things to me are PEOPLE I ****ING KNOW... I'm not saying the entirity of Islam (much like you pretty much have with Hindus in India) is to blame for so many atrocities...

Hindus and Muslims have made several wrong aggressive and violent attacks on each other... your argument of hindus being more agressive as such is totally ******** cuz I can come up with hundreds of counter examples and make a stupid ass broad based generalizations of how Muslims in India have been far more aggressive... but do I? No cuz I don't believe in it

You on the other hand, have made those over sweeping generalizations thus making you an individually sad human being... I pity the pathetic fact that you blindly think that way... oh so so sad an individual you are, there's pretty much nothing more to say to you except you have my sympathy at just how ignorant, hypocritical and blind you are... goodbye ..

Just for the record, trickery is an entirely different courtship than rape. Some chicks just HAVE to be tricked. :o :p

"I really enjoy discussing existentialism with you", is a trick.

I'll do that as soon as you develop competent reading comprehension skills. I expect to live a long time. :up:

jag

And I expect to be fighting a space battle with lasers in Alpha Centauri sometime in this lifetime with a cool alien sidekick and a large breasted elf that is a time traveler, what's your point? :whatever:

And I expect to be fighting a space battle with lasers in Alpha Centauri sometime in this lifetime with a cool alien sidekick and a large breasted elf that is a time traveler, what's your point? :whatever:

That you lack the ability to comprehend what people write in response to you and usually go off on either some wild, completely unrelated tangent or make weak attempts at slamming them based on your misinterpretations of what they wrote. Any questions? :)

jag

It is a shame that many folks think that the nutty guys who blow up things are the real representatives of the Islamic faith when they are not. They are just the loudest. :(

People that don't know another tend to judge each other by their worst representatives.

That you lack the ability to comprehend what people write in response to you and usually go off on either some wild, completely unrelated tangent or make weak attempts at slamming them based on your misinterpretations of what they wrote. Any questions? :)

jag

From what I've gathered from other posters, only your written responses are incomprehendable.

There's a new Muslim guy from Pakistan at work, he's friggin awesome. All we do is crack race jokes all day, he says he can hook me up with free oil. :up:

There's a new Muslim guy from Pakistan at work, he's friggin awesome. All we do is crack race jokes all day, he says he can hook me up with free oil. :up:

I need to meet this guy. Hopefully he'll be nice to me and won't call me "the man." :csad:

From what I've gathered from other posters, only your written responses are incomprehendable.

From what I've known of jag, along with my interactions with him over the past 4 years, your portrayal is off.

Also, I don't think incomprehenable is a word.

I'm not religious at all so I'm cool with everyone. :) This way I don't have to choose my Christian friends over my Jewish, Muslim, ect friends.

the Honey Vibe's BF should not be upset since modern preparation of pork allows safety.
I mean, spinach was pretty dangerous about a year ago, so maybe he could focus on spinach for a while?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-deadly-superbugs-in-your-pork.aspx?source=nl

Are There Deadly Superbugs in Your Pork?

pork, ham, bacon, pigs, swine, superbugs, MRSA, infectious diseases, infections, PERV, menangle, PRRS, hepatitis, encephalitis, Nipah, virus, bacteria, food poisoning, trichinosisScientists have detected antibiotic-resistant bacteria in pork, pigs and some veterinarians. It is possible that these so-called superbugs could infect farmworkers or even people who eat pork.

Antibiotic-resistant bugs were found in more than 7 percent of over 100 swine veterinarians tested. The same bacterial strains were found in nearly 50 percent of 300 tested pigs.

Perhaps of greatest concern, the bacteria were also found in 10 percent of more than 200 samples of ground pork and pork chops collected from four Canadian provinces.

An estimated 18,650 deaths a year in the U.S. are estimated to be caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Sources:

* Organic Consumers Association June 16, 2008

Finally, the Truth About BlueTooth Wireless Technology…
I designed my new and improved Blue Tube Headset to not only reduce EMR emissions, but also to deliver state-of-the-art, crystal-clear sound. Plus, it provides ergonomically designed comfort for your ear — and trouble-free use. Don’t be caught without the best cell phone radiation reducer out there.
Find Out More

Dr. Mercola Dr. Mercola's Comments:

If you’re still not convinced of the benefits of avoiding pork, I advise you to keep reading.

Pork is actually good meat from a biochemical perspective, but I believe there is more than enough scientific evidence to justify the reservations or outright prohibitions in many cultures against consuming it.

Pigs are scavenger animals and will eat just about anything. Their appetite for less-than-wholesome foods makes pigs a breeding ground for potentially dangerous infections. Even cooking pork for long periods is not enough to kill many of the retroviruses and other parasites that many of them harbor.

This is why my eating plan recommends consciously avoiding pork whenever possible.

Granted, the occasional consumption of pork might be fine, but it's a risk, and the more you consume it the more likely it is that you will acquire some type of infection, because as I will show you, the antibiotic-resistant bacteria Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is NOT your only potential health hazard.

Scientific Backing for the Avoidance of Pork

Bacon, perhaps one of America’s favorite breakfast staples, is in fact one of the worst type of processed meats you could eat for your health. According to a 2006 study, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, eating bacon five or more times a week was linked to increasing your risk of bladder cancer by 59 percent. Aside from the processing of the meat, another likely cause for bacon’s negative influence on your health is the heterocyclic amines that form when meat is cooked at high temperatures.

If you cook meat that is loaded with pesticides and hormones at high temperatures, you're simply asking for trouble. That's why I limit my meat choices as much as possible to grass-fed and organic meats.

You also need to beware of eating undercooked pork, as it can cause trichinosis. Fortunately, trichinosis affects only 11 people per year in the U.S. and less than 2 percent of those infected actually die from the disease, which means there is one death every five years in the U.S. from this.

As far as MRSA is concerned, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have previously warned consumers about the risks inherent in the ever-popular holiday ham in their Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Turns out the high salt and sugar content of pre-cooked canned hams provides an ideal growth medium for the Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.

Additionally, if you’re a diabetic or if you have a weakened immune system, you may also do well to steer clear of chitterlings, a dish consisting of boiled pig intestines that are served up as traditional holiday fare in the Southern U.S.

It’s possible for people with poorly controlled diabetes to become seriously ill with enteritis necroticans, a potentially life-threatening intestinal infection. The rare disease causes severe stomach pain, vomiting of blood and low blood pressure. The culprit is the chitterlings-contaminating bacterium known as Clostridium perfringens type C, which produces a toxin that is lethal to tissue in your digestive tract. Even cooking the chitterlings might not rid them of the bacteria.

But wait, there’s more!

The Unsavory Side of Pork

The pork and swine industry has been continually plagued, and continues to be so to this day, by a wide variety of hazardous and deadly infections and diseases, including:

PRRS -- A horrendous disease, which I first reported on in 2001, but which had been a nightmare for many nations since the mid-1980s, is still alive and kicking today.

At one point referred to as "swine mystery disease," "blue abortion," and "swine infertility," the disease was finally named "Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome” (PRRS), and may afflict about 75 percent of American pig herds.

The PRRS virus primarily attacks the pig’s immune system, leaving its body open to a host of infections, particularly in the lungs. Initial research revealed that the virus was transmitted via semen, saliva and blood, leaving pigs herded closely together and transported in close quarters by trucks more susceptible to infection.

However, according to new research presented at the 2007 International PRRS Symposium shows that the disease is now airborne, making eradication efforts very difficult. According to the PRRS Coordinated Agricultural Project (CAP) and the National Pork Board, it is still the most economically significant disease of swine in the U.S.

The Nipah Virus – Discovered in 1999, the Nipah virus has caused disease in both animals and humans, through contact with infected animals. In humans, the virus can lead to deadly encephalitis (an acute inflammation of your brain). I originally reported on this virus in 2000, but according to CDC data, the Nipah virus reemerged again in 2004.

Hepatitis E (HEV) – According to the Mayo Clinic and an article in the Journal of Clinical Biology, pork may be the reservoir responsible for sporadic, locally acquired cases of acute hepatitis reported in regions with relatively mild climates as HEV has been found to transmit between swine and humans.

Porcine Endogenous Retrovirus (PERV) – According to a study in the journal Lancet, this virus can spread to people receiving pig organ transplants, and according to test tube studies, PERV strains does have the ability to infect human cells. PERV genes are scattered throughout pigs' genetic material, and researchers have found that pig heart, spleen and kidney cells release various strains of the virus.

Menangle Virus – In 1998, the journal Emerging Infectious Diseases reported that a new virus infecting pigs was able to jump to humans. The menangle virus was discovered in August 1997 when sows at an Australian piggery began giving birth to deformed and mummified piglets.

What About Pasture-Raised Pork?

In a slightly ironic twist, I can’t even safely recommend consuming pasture-raised pork, because while researching this article I stumbled across a study in the current issue of Emerging Infectious Diseases citing concerns about pastured pigs being vulnerable to Trichinella spiralis infection, due to their exposure to wild hosts that carry the disease.

Pasture-raised pig farming has expanded with increased demand from health conscious consumers, and currently there are 28 U.S. farms located within 50 kilometers of a previously infected site.

If for whatever reason you still want to continue buying pasture-raised pork, I’d advise you to at least take a look at the CDC map, which details areas where outbreaks have occurred, to avoid purchasing meat from a potentially unsafe location.
Other than that, I would simply recommend you avoid pork altogether, even organic pasture-raised versions.

There's a party in lebanon because Hamas traded the bodies of two soldiers for a bunch of terrorists the most noteworthy of which is infamous for killing a man then crushing his daughters skull in.

You mean Samir Quntar. I strongly disagreed with his release earlier and stated that I wouldn't mind him being taken out by Mossad, and I don't agree with the celebration Hezbollah gave him. However, Samir Quntar isn't a Muslim, he's a Druze.

But as a political move it's very encouraging that the 2 sides are talking again and this swap, no matter how you feel about Samir, is a sign of trust for both sides politically. It's not perfect, but at least it's something.

What's a Druze? I don't know if I have ever heard of that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"