How do you mostly watch TV now?

AResistor

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just wondering how people mostly watch TV now.

Do you do weekly or binge more?

I go weekly with superhero shows since I know the season finale endings and twists would “leak.” But, everything else I binge watch (DVR helps with this with weekly shows).

Whenever they are on. I haven't binge watch a new show in a long time.

depends on the length of the season, if its 8-13 episodes I'll binge it once the season is over.

I don't do any streaming so I'm either the 'old' way or via i-player or whichever channel's version of that service.

I don't do any streaming so I'm either the 'old' way or via i-player or whichever channel's version of that service.
Those services are streaming though right?

Just wondering how people mostly watch TV now.

Do you do weekly or binge more?

I go weekly with superhero shows since I know the season finale endings and twists would “leak.” But, everything else I binge watch (DVR helps with this with weekly shows).
A mix. I would ideally binge everything but some shows are too deep in or not fully released.

Both. Depending on what it is I either watch it weekly or binge it. Like right now I'm keeping up with new airings of several shows but I also binge on old shows that are long since cancelled I never watched when they were still airing (The Office, Parks and Rec, Vampire Diaries, etc).

I'm also playing catch up on a few currently airing things like QI or The Black List.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"