Homecoming How many times will you see Spider-Man: Homecoming?

In theaters? Once is good. I'll wait until DVD to see it again.

Seeing it again tomorrow morning(if I can get off work in time) with the fam.

I saw it twice in two days... Honestly I can see myself seeing it at least two more. Only Spider-Man movies hook me like that.

3 times, which will be the most of any Marvel movie and the second most ever.

I've seen every Spider-Man movie in theaters with my dad and he couldn't make it the two times I've seen it so far, so I'll be seeing it again with him in the next few weeks.

I'd say 3-4 times. I've seen it once already, and plan on going again tomorrow.

Aloha,
To all fans who are going to see this movie more than once. PLEASE- spread out your viewing. The goal is to help this movie break most past Spider-Man records. If you go 3-4 in the first week, that does nothing for the legs of the movie. We all know that there is a dramatic drop from week one to week two. Let's try and make week 2 and 3 less of a drop. Spread out your viewing. It helps the movie much more in the eyes of the suits.
Spidey rules

Never in theaters, and knowing myself I'll definitely watch it once it hits home video this year, a second time will more than likely be in 3 years.

I saw it twice in two days... Honestly I can see myself seeing it at least two more. Only Spider-Man movies hook me like that.

Same. I think I saw Force Awakens twice with family and then with friends, but outside of that, the only movies I've seen multiple times in the theater are Spider-Man movies or movies featuring Spider-Man (aka Civil War). Wait, I think I saw Ant-Man twice...

Whatever. I'm all in on this one. 2x down, hopefully 2x more to go in the future.

I've seen it three times and I could see myself seeing it again once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"