How many times will you see Ghost Rider in theaters?

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
How many times will you see Ghost Rider in theaters?

I'm going to shoot for 4 or more times.

You know what I just thought? I'll see it opening day TWICE.:D

I don't care. If I like it that much, which I'm sure I will, I'll see it two times on opening day. I'll go after school and see it, then when my friend, who wants to see it, comes that night after my showing, I'll see it with him.:ghost:

I might see it on Saturday with my mom because she wants to see it too. I don't know though.

I'm just so excited. This isn't like Spider-Man, I don't have any Ghost Rider movies from before to keep busy with. This is his first movie. And after five long years of waiting, this is what happens. I want to see it really bad and I'll see it more than once lol.

So how about you guys?:confused:

Feb. 15th Midnight showing

At least 4 times on the 16th ... if it is half as good as I think ...

then Friday Night ... again ... :ghost:

If it has a midnight showing I was going to go to it actually.

midnight (if there is one because our town is poor and we dont get many midnight showings :csad: ) and at least once on friday, maybe twice. if i like it, maybe once or twice more.

i might catch it in the dollar theaters ...maybe if i find a coupon. or i might just wait until it hits tv :woot:

but seriously at least 3 times in theaters...4 possibly. at least once w/ the family

Four for me....twice opening day(including midnight showing). And then 2 more times during the week when Heros, and 24 arent on tv.....

I'll be happy to see it once. I'll try to twice, though.

Once and if Nick Cage is as sexy as I believe he will be in leather,chains and flames then twice. :ghost: :meow:

At least 4.

The more important question is "How many people are you taking (dragging) along with you?

Lol,I wish it was a public poll.
Who put never? For shame.

LOL! I bet it was!^

MSJ can watch it whenever he wants though.:( Lucky.:p

I'm sure MSJ has seen it more times than any of us ever will... combined.

Once, if it's really good then I'll see it again twice. Then a 3rd when it hits the 2 dollar theater.

I'm sure MSJ has seen it more times than any of us ever will... combined.
Aint it the truth. He's probably tired of seeing it already...:woot:

Well, I PLAN to see it about 3 or 4 times in total.

Once on opening day, possibly the midnight showing. My brother, about 3 or 4 friends, and possibly my OTHER brother will be going.

Then, I'll see it again the week after with my other friend, who has been waiting much less than I have to see it...but he knows it's going to be good. "Not as good as Spider-Man 3", he says. Yeah well...we'll see.

After that, I'll probably go with my family, and my friend will want to probably see it again..if it's good. He sees a lot of movies a LOT of times...believe me!

CAH

I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but it depends how good it is.

(Ducks for cover)

:ninja:

At least 4.

The more important question is "How many people are you taking (dragging) along with you?

Midnight showing on the 15th I am trying for 100 friends, family etc.:woot:

I am trying to find out about renting the theatre ...:wow:

Nice job CR. I have a bunch of my friends going with me, most of them saying yes just to shut me up. I'm pretty sure they're all sick of me talking about this movie. LoL.

probably Twice, at 8bucks a pop that's all I can afford with dates lol

I told my wife about the Nic jacket. It is like $6000 or more. So $800 for the theatre might be doable!

That is the nice part of getting a bonus at year end. I pay down debt and squirrel some away for one cool thing for myself. It is my only real "Extravegence" and so this being the year of the Rider ... whoohoo!

I'll try six times.
Seriously, its the number of the beast, 666, so it's a must.
It really depends if it airs on the theatre i have my discount card with.

Well i took off on February 16. That means first showing I'm gonna see it. Then I'll take the ticket for the next showing also. Afterwards, i'll wait and then watch it again with some friends...then check to see if it's playing at the IMAX...and if it is......gonna reserve the tickets for there too.

Im guessing 3 times, 4 or 5 at the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"