How powerful would Batman be if he was in an "Ironman" suit?

mano012sg

Civilian
Reaction score
We all know that Batman and Ironman build their suits for function.

Batman has two prime suits:
1) The Regular 90s Batsuit (BTAS)
2) The 21 century Batsuit (BB-by Terry McGinnis).

Ironman:
1) Basic Ironman Armour
2) Variations of (1). [which Batman matches in adaptability]

Throwing all old paradigms/timelines out of the window:

What would be the ideal Batsuit for Batman?
(feel free to mix and match)

Points to note (among others):
  • Bruce is a Technology freak
  • Bruce is Filthy Rich (more than Stark based on forbes)
  • Batman has all vehicles from Cars to planes to Space Stations
  • Is in partnership with DC Super 7 (key leaguers) all of them who are pound for pound stronger than most of Marvels superheroes (no including supporting technology)
  • Fighting all kinds of crime in with the JL.
Feel free to hit the following areas:
  • Suit Types / Models / Technology
  • Changes in physical / mental capabilities or power
  • Use of assisting technology

Except, Batman has always been a more "realistic" superhero. He can't fly, he can't stop trains, he can't go invisible. That, and he's a superhero that's been contantly remade for the current time. Whenever a new Batman movie/Tv show/Comic came it, it was always set in the current time that it came out, with the current technology.

As for Iron Man, obviously a flying, bullet-proof suit that shoots energy from it's palms isn't very realistic... Yet. And I think Iron Man was made to be futuristic.

However, if we were to place Bruce Wayne in, say, 2050-2075 (which someone really should do) the possibilities are going to be alot better when it comes to flying, bullet-proof suits.

I don't mean to shoot the idea down, it's a cool thread idea, but we must stay true to ol Batsy.

Except, Batman has always been a more "realistic" superhero. He can't fly, he can't stop trains, he can't go invisible. That, and he's a superhero that's been contantly remade for the current time. Whenever a new Batman movie/Tv show/Comic came it, it was always set in the current time that it came out, with the current technology.

As for Iron Man, obviously a flying, bullet-proof suit that shoots energy from it's palms isn't very realistic... Yet. And I think Iron Man was made to be futuristic.

However, if we were to place Bruce Wayne in, say, 2050-2075 (which someone really should do) the possibilities are going to be alot better when it comes to flying, bullet-proof suits.

I don't mean to shoot the idea down, it's a cool thread idea, but we must stay true to ol Batsy.

I understadn your points. for the most time Bats has remianed conservative in development. Why?

Well I am looking to see, if you were Batman for "real" given knowlwedge of all other tech, how would you totally reequip man for global level crimefighting --- say mid career --- and match up to your superfriends in the Justice League & in neighbours in Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"