How you would construct the post credits scene

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Post credits scene for Flashpoint would be:

Reverse Flash showing up at Central City through time travel

I'd simply have a shadowed figure in an alleyway or something wearing a vague yellow suit observing the Flash (at work) from afar, and just before the camera cuts, have the red eyes glow.

I've always envisioned a big screen Flash trilogy having Thawne as the big bad for the third film, but with him having an active role in the first two. An opener would introduce the rogues, and have them as the antihero/villainous group, being supplied anonymous information and tech from Thawne (unbeknown to them who it is).

A second film would have someone like Grodd as the villain, having been manipulated by Thawne to go after Barry. The third film would be Thawne himself, but I'd actually have the rogues assist Barry in some capacity in defeating Thawne; the comics have always alluded to a strange amount of respect between Flash and the Rogues, and I'd like to see that transition on the big screen.

- Mid credits scene of course I would have Reverse Flash there...which of course builds up to a Flash sequel. The mysterious figure of course being Reverse Flash but we the audience obviously can see him but Barry can't see him. Barry can be out fighting crime as The Flash and he can be at a particular crime scene taking on bad guys of course with his Speed Force and of course you can have Reverse Flash watching him in action from afar in the shadows. I would still do all of that but in a mid credits scene.

- Actual post credits scene at the very end would of course build towards Aquaman 2 since after Flash chronologically, Aquaman 2 is the next film in the universe since it comes out in December of 2022 and Flash comes out in July. So obviously the post credits scene would build towards that.

Actual post credits scene at the very end would of course build towards Aquaman 2 since after Flash chronologically, Aquaman 2 is the next film in the universe since it comes out in December of 2022 and Flash comes out in July. So obviously the post credits scene would build towards that.
I've gotta disagree.

This isn't the MCU where each film needs to tie into the next. With the DC films, the post credit scenes are either a direct link to a sequel of the next character from the same film, or they're more a gimmick (like Shazam trying to talk to a fish). There's no ... relationship between the Flash and Aquaman.

I've gotta disagree.

This isn't the MCU where each film needs to tie into the next. With the DC films, the post credit scenes are either a direct link to a sequel of the next character from the same film, or they're more a gimmick (like Shazam trying to talk to a fish). There's no ... relationship between the Flash and Aquaman.
Yeah I guess WB decided not to copy Marvel like that after JL didn’t do so well. Plus Flash isn’t produced by the same ppl. It would be cool if Peter Safran was DC’s Kevin Feige but oh well.
But I would expect some type of post-credits Easter egg from Muschietti. It had a lot of teasers and details ppl recognize from the book so he sees the value in that type of thing.
Maybe it’ll just be Ezra or whoever plays Barry saying something while the screen is black like Birds of Prey.

I would enjoy it almost like a blooper real where he is time travelling and turns up in like Tudor England... or pagan Europe... dinosaurs, as the meteor crashes down... just something fun...

I would enjoy it almost like a blooper real where he is time travelling and turns up in like Tudor England... or pagan Europe... dinosaurs, as the meteor crashes down... just something fun...
That would be fun

Kinda like the end credits in Deadpool 2

I actually like this...it would be just as funny as Shazam post credits

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"