How would you have structured the DCEU in chronological order

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Phase 1 (order of films)

1- Man of Steel (2013) (starts off the universe properly as its 1st film; villain Zod; cameo from Lex Luthor who in my DCEU will be played by Mark Strong; mid credits scene will be Lex meeting up with American soldier John Corben (Sam Worthington) to make a deal with him to defeat Superman; teasing Metallo; post credits scene in Gotham you have Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) and Alfred (Jeremy Irons) in the Batcave watching the Battle of Metropolis which builds up the shared universe

2- The Batman (2015) (2nd film of the universe; villain Two Face who in my universe would be played by Oscar Isaac; mid credits scene would be a mysterious man in the shadows in a darkened room watching the news and seeing the exploits of Batman in action as his henchmen ask him what are they going to do about the Batman? The mystery man then in the background starts laughing as he steps out of the shadows as he reveals himself to his henchmen...it is Joker who in my DCEU would be played by Adrien Brody as he says Gotham needs a new criminal and who better than him...builds towards Joker for the sequel...post credits scene would be of a spaceship landing on a beach on Earth and in this spaceship we see Abin Sur...builds towards Green Lantern.

3- Green Lantern (2015) (3rd film of the DCEU; villain Atrocitus...Hal Jordan (who in my DCEU would be played by Chris Pine) would be the main Lantern as this would be his origin film...love interest being Carol Ferris (Kate Mara)...side characters being John Stewart (Lance Gross) and Sinestro (Luke Evans)...mid credits scene would be Sinestro going rogue/evil and finding a Yellow Lantern ring...post credits scene would be of Central City and Flash (Ezra Miller) is at the police station when he hears the report of a crime in progress...he sneaks out of the station and rips off his clothing...Flash uniform underneath as he reveals himself as Flash using the Speed Force to get there.

4- Flash (2016) (4th film of the DCEU; villain Captain Cold played by Guy Pearce; Barry's origin film; Iris West who in my DCEU would be played by Jane Levy; mid credits scene would tease Reverse Flash for sequel; post credits scene would be of Silas Stone (who in my DCEU would be played by Courtney B Vance) using the Mother Box to resurrect his son Victor Stone (who in my DCEU would have been played by none other than Ice Cube's son O'Shea Jackson, Jr.; ties into BVS)

5- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) (villains Lex Luthor/Doomsday; Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) would be introduced here; clips of Flash, Aquaman, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern and Cyborg would be in the computer files that Bruce uploads on to the Bat computer and he would have personal paper files on them too; Superman would not die at all in this film; mid credits scene would be Clark and Diana and Bruce at Wayne Manor saying that they have to be ready for what happens next...teases Justice League!!! Post credits scene would further tease Justice League with its villain who would actually be Vandal Savage who in my DCEU would be played by Rufus Sewell...finding his way on to Earth in search of the Mother Boxes

6- Wonder Woman (2017)- Villain would still be Ares and in my DCEU Steve Trevor would instead be played by Scott Eastwood and the tone, the setting and the overall look of the film will all take place in World War 2 instead of in World War 1...no mid or post credits scene but Justice League members will be name dropped and referenced by Diana

7- Justice League (2017)- Villain would be Vandal Savage (Rufus Sewell)...mid credits scene would be the Justice League beginning the construction of the Watchtower in space...post credits scene teases Darkseid

Phase 1 over; I will continue Phase 2 later

I'll bite, and unlike most, I'd launch the DCEU with a Green Lantern Corps film, focusing on Abin Sur crashing on Earth, the ring finding Hal Jordan, and then his training to become a Green Lantern. Whilst this film would originate from Earth, it would very much be a cosmic tale and we wouldn't return to Earth ... until the post credit scene where we see Hal Jordan observing the particle accelerator explosion from afar.

I'd then follow suit and have solo films featuring Superman and Batman, with Zod and Joker being the two respective villains, although I'd have Lex Luthor in the background of both films, building toward the Batman vs Superman clash. I would also have a scene or two with Diana - as an observer, maybe in a media role or simply an onlooker. She's been around since WW1, so it stands to reason she'd be curious about potential upcoming threats to humanity. Post credit scene? Lex Luthor talking to Black Manta.

The third film would be a tale of the seas, and would introduce Aquaman; there'd be some references to 'those Kryptonians', the island of Themyscira, and an ancient Egyptian sight linking the Hawks to the DCEU, but no cameos. The Aquaman film would quite easily be very similar to how we've already got, though would require a few tweaks here and there. This post credit scene would have Mera locating a crashed/submerged Kryptonian ship - with an empty pod.

Then you'd have Batman vs Superman, the main villain would be Lex, possibly working alongside someone like Vandal Savage, Sinestro or Ra's Al Ghul and unleashing someone like Doomsday or Despero. The first act of this film would build on a confrontation between Bruce and Clark, the second act of the film would have their confrontation, with the third act being them combining forces with Wonder Woman and a returning Hal Jordan to defeat the larger threat.

The post credit scene for BvS would quite simply have a reporter named Kara Danvers being interviewed on an article she's wrote about a super fast crime fighting hero in Central City.

And that's a wrap on phase one.

We've introduced Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Lantern Corps, and have hinted at the Flash, Supergirl and the Hawks. I'd say that's a safe place to have launched phase two.

I'll bite, and unlike most, I'd launch the DCEU with a Green Lantern Corps film, focusing on Abin Sur crashing on Earth, the ring finding Hal Jordan, and then his training to become a Green Lantern. Whilst this film would originate from Earth, it would very much be a cosmic tale and we wouldn't return to Earth ... until the post credit scene where we see Hal Jordan observing the particle accelerator explosion from afar.

I'd then follow suit and have solo films featuring Superman and Batman, with Zod and Joker being the two respective villains, although I'd have Lex Luthor in the background of both films, building toward the Batman vs Superman clash. I would also have a scene or two with Diana - as an observer, maybe in a media role or simply an onlooker. She's been around since WW1, so it stands to reason she'd be curious about potential upcoming threats to humanity. Post credit scene? Lex Luthor talking to Black Manta.

The third film would be a tale of the seas, and would introduce Aquaman; there'd be some references to 'those Kryptonians', the island of Themyscira, and an ancient Egyptian sight linking the Hawks to the DCEU, but no cameos. The Aquaman film would quite easily be very similar to how we've already got, though would require a few tweaks here and there. This post credit scene would have Mera locating a crashed/submerged Kryptonian ship - with an empty pod.

Then you'd have Batman vs Superman, the main villain would be Lex, possibly working alongside someone like Vandal Savage, Sinestro or Ra's Al Ghul and unleashing someone like Doomsday or Despero. The first act of this film would build on a confrontation between Bruce and Clark, the second act of the film would have their confrontation, with the third act being them combining forces with Wonder Woman and a returning Hal Jordan to defeat the larger threat.

The post credit scene for BvS would quite simply have a reporter named Kara Danvers being interviewed on an article she's wrote about a super fast crime fighting hero in Central City.

And that's a wrap on phase one.

We've introduced Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Lantern Corps, and have hinted at the Flash, Supergirl and the Hawks. I'd say that's a safe place to have launched phase two.

Definitely love your Phase 1

Now for my Phase 2 of films

8- The Batman 2 (2018) (8th film of the universe) (villains Joker who would be played by Adrien Brody in my DCEU and Harley Quinn who would still be played by Margot Robbie; I forgot to mention the love interest in my first Batman film which would be Vicki Vale (Blake Lively); she would be back for this film as well; mid credits scene would build towards Suicide Squad; post credits scene builds towards Aquaman

9- Aquaman (2018) (9th film of the universe)- Similar to the film we got in real life but with tweaks here and there; no cameos at all from any JL members but they would be referenced by Arthur himself but also by Mera too as Arthur's time with the League would be talked about and that it has made him an even bigger deal amongst humans on the surface world but even more of a threat to his own people at first because of Orm's jealousy; Orm would still be defeated with Arthur becoming the new king of Atlantis; Tom and Atlanna are reunited; mid credits scene would be of Black Manta being found by 2 fishermen just off the coast; Black Manta awakens and kills them both as he ends up recovering from his injuries and is nursed back to health by Shin as they make a deal; post credits scene builds towards Shazam

Suicide Squad (2018) (10th film in the universe)- Villains would be Enchantress and Joker; Batman would have a bigger role in this but then so would Joker; cast would be the same except for Slipknot would be replaced by Killer Frost who would be played by Natalie Dormer; Joker would align himself with Enchantress because he is set with the task of preventing the Squad from completing their task but he betrays Enchantress and then tries to kill The Squad; El Diablo (Jay Hernandez) would sacrifice himself; no mid credits scene but the post credits scene would show El Diablo alive after all as he returns

11- Shazam (2019) (11th film of the universe; villain would still be Dr Sivana but in my DCEU he would be played by Daniel Craig; mid credits scene would be at the Watchtower and the League members talking about a potential recruit that of course being Billy Batson; post credits scene being of Black Adam (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) waking up from his centuries old sleep

12- Man of Steel 2 (2019)- Villains of course being Lex Luthor and Metallo (Sam Worthington); Lex somehow escapes from prison mostly with help from Metallo; Supergirl well Kara is introduced and played by Saoirse Ronan in this film; quick cameos from Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (Charlie Hunnam) and Dinah Lance/Black Canary who in my DCEU would be played by Jennifer Lawrence; mid credits scene would be Clark and Lois introducing Kara to Martha (Diane Lane); post credits scene would build towards Wonder Woman 2

13- Wonder Woman 2 (2020)- Villain Cheetah; return of Steve Trevor (Scott Eastwood); exact plotline of WW84; mid credits scene would tease Circe in WW3 which would be in present day; post credits scene would tease Constantine

14- Green Lantern 2 (2020)- Villain Sinestro (Luke Evans); John Stewart (Lance Gross) has a bigger role this time around; Jessica Cruz (Gina Rodriguez), Kyle Rayner (Tyler Posey) and Guy Gardner (Alan Ritchson) get introduced; mid credits scene of the Watchtower; Hal (Chris Pine) introduces John (Lance Gross) to the League

Phase 2 over

Or another way I would have done the DCEU from scratch:

1- Man of Steel (June 2013 release)- Villain Zod; only differences in this film for me in my DCEU would be that Clark does not kill Zod but instead traps him back into the Phantom Zone and Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner)'s character doesn't die here; no post credits scene but instead we get a mid credits scene and in the mid credits scene it would tease Gotham. In the mid credits scene, I would have Jim Gordon who in my DCEU would be played by Kevin Bacon...would happen upon a crime scene with one of the criminals lying there on the ground cowering in fear since he was branded by The Batman (Ben Affleck)

2- The Batman (May 2014 release) (2nd film of the DCEU)- Take place after Jason Todd; Villains Joker who in my universe would have been played by Matt Smith, Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Scarecrow (Dominic Cooper), Riddler (Neil Patrick Harris), Solomon Grundy (Ron Perlman) and Catwoman (Morena Baccarin); side characters of being Gordon (Kevin Bacon), Alfred (Jeremy Irons), Barbara Gordon (Sophie Turner), Mayor Jack Drake (Dennis Quaid) and Tim Drake (Ryan Potter); no mid credits but the post credits scene would be of Bruce (Ben Affleck) in the Batcave on the Bat computer researching the increase of heroes building towards your shared universe

3- Wonder Woman (November 2014 release) (3rd film of the DCEU) Same as the Kathy Jenkins movie in real life; villain being Ares and Steve Trevor in my DCEU would be played by Jensen Ackles; however there would be a post credits scene which would be of Diana becoming UN (United Nations) ambassador for Themyscira since Themyscira would be exposed to the world and after her UN meeting when she arrives at her museum, she comes face to face with Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman (Henry Cavill).

4- The Flash (February 2015 release) (4th film of the DCEU)- In my DCEU Barry Allen/Flash would still be played by Ezra Miller and Iris West in my DCEU would be played by Naomi Scott; villains would be The Rogues of Captain Cold (Sam Worthington), Heatwave (Ben Foster), Mirror Master (Jamie Bell) and Weather Wizard (Daniel Radcliffe); post credits scene #1 would tease Reverse Flash for the sequel and post credits scene #2 would be of Bruce Wayne/Batman (Ben Affleck) in Central City where he is face to face with Barry Allen

5- Aquaman (December 2015 release date) (5th film of the DCEU)- Similar to the film we got in real life. Villains being Orm/Ocean Master (Patrick Wilson) and Black Manta. Post credits scene #1 would be 2 fishermen finding Black Manta while catching their fish and bring him on to their boat. Black Manta wakes up after being unconscious and kills both fishermen. He then finds Dr Stephen Shin. Post credits scene #2 would tease Green Lantern and the planet of Oa.

6- Green Lantern Corps (March 2016 release) (6th film of the DCEU)- John Stewart who in my DCEU would be played by Michael Ealy as he would be the main Lantern in this film; Hal Jordan would have gone missing with John inheriting his ring; Guy Gardner (Milo Ventimiglia) would also be in this film; villain to start off would be Larfleeze (David Tennant); side characters being Kilowog (Brad Garrett), Tomar Re (Doug Jones); Guy would die in this film; John though would make a promise to a dying Gardner that he will find Hal Jordan who in my DCEU would be played by James Marsden; post credits scene would tease towards Justice League

7- Justice League (October 2016 release date) (7th film of the DCEU)- Villains would be the White Martians; your JL would consist of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Green Arrow who would be introduced here and played by Garrett Hedlund; Martian Manhunter who would be played by David Oyelowo in my DCEU would be introduced here but he would not join the JL at first; he would be the one to bring the JL together by telling them of the invasion that happens on Earth by telepathically contacting them; post credits scene #1 would consist of one of the White Martians escaping in the battle (M'gann) and she disguises herself as a human who was killed in the attack on Earth; post credits scene #2 would be of the Justice League gathered together at Wayne Manor in Gotham talking about how they are going to need a base of operations teasing the Watchtower when there is a ring of the doorbell...Alfred answers the door. It is Dinah Lance/Black Canary who in my DCEU would have been played by Laura Vandervoort as she asks if this is Wayne Manor as Alfred informs her that is as she says there was something about the Justice League needing new recruits...teasing Canary to join the JL.

Phase 1 over

@Tg11 , so you’ve now rebooted the DCEU twice within a single week?

Bit more time this morning, and I'll bite again and introduce my phase two.

To open phase two, we'd have a prequel to the above timeline, and we'd have the origin of Wonder Woman. This film can quite literally be the prequel we have already, minus the modern day scene that launches the film. I'm quite happy with that story and how it played out, although I would perhaps name-drop Atlantis at some point, just to keep continuity. A post credit scene would have Diana exploring an ancient tomb in Egypt, linking up to film two.

The second film for phase two would be an origin story for Black Adam, and would introduce the Hawks. I don't quite know what I'd do with the film, but that's where the focus would be. Vandal Savage would also be involved in this one some how as the antagonist (Adam as an anti-hero or reluctant villain).

The third phase three film would be a Flash origin story, and would at some point incorporate the Green Lantern post credit scene. We'd have the Rogues (a limited number of them, maybe just Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master and Weather Wizard) as the villains, with Thawne in the shadows. The end of the film would have the interview with Kara Danvers, followed by a post credit scene where Barry (after dispatching some criminals) encountering Hal Jordan, who's come by to see what's up.

Film Four would introduce the suicide squad, and would feature members of various rogue galleries from Batman and Flash; specifically those that haven't been introduced in any of the above films yet, with the odd exception. I'm thinking Captain Boomerang, King Shark, Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Black Manta and Deathstroke. The object of their mission would be to locate some technology or capture someone (maybe Kara Danvers) for research purposes for Amanda Waller. Their mission would fall apart, as Clark would step in to save Kara and all of the squad would escape amidst the chaos. A post credit scene here could be Clark and Kara having a discussion about secret identities and what's expected of them as Superheroes, we'd also see Clark/Superman introduce Kara to Bruce Wayne.

The fifth film, quite simply; Dawn of Justice. The four characters from BvS would be the core members of this team, with Hal bringing in Barry, and Clark bringing in Kara. There'd be an Injustice themed threat here, orchestrated again by Lex Luthor who's brought the likes of Black Adam, Deathstroke and Circe together to destabilise our heroes. Most of the villains here would get away following their loss, with the exception of Lex Luthor who'd be incarcerated. Hawkgirl would be introduced in this film, and the post credit scene would be Mera and Arthur Curry discussing how they need to have a more active role in what's going on topside.

And that's a wrap on phase two.

Your Phase 2 was awesome...a thing of beauty but my Phase 2 films I will get into later as well as my Phase 3 films as well

PHASE 1

Man of Steel
The third act would be less grey. Supes lures Zod into the scout ship by destroying the genesis chamber, and he activates the atmospherics that de-powers them. Lois or Hardy shoots Zod, saving Supes. At the end, we see the Daily Planet crew flipping through the channels on the TV. We see Supes having made a public address, a report on increased defense technology investment from LexCorp/Wayne Enterprises, and a breaking report shows that Supes just saved people from a burning building, and right then they're interrupted when Perry introduces Clark.

Batman v Superman
The film would start with Clark in a more problem-free place with Supes very much accepted by the world (ala Spider-Man 3). But as the film goes on we start to see Batman/Lex's perspective, as does the rest of the world (the film is set around the MOS incident anniversary). Superman is revealed to be alive at the end, and the two fly through the streets, to find a recently emerged warrior woman who's kicking butt in the streets.

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Justice League

At the end of the first act, cities across the world are attacked by the forces of Apokolips, who take thousands of humans away through boom tubes. Victor is turned into Cyborg, and he's the key to their rescue mission, where we also find a captured Hal Jordan who suits up once Flash finds his ring.

Shazam

Suicide Squad

PHASE 2
Superman: Up in the Sky
A story of Superman and the people of Metropolis, as they're all trapped in the city by Brainiac, a genius scientist hero who aims to do the greatest good, even if logic dictates ridding himself of his humanity, and sacrificing the few to save the many. Brainiac is saving civilizations from Darkseid's "inevitable" reign by shrinking and hiding them. Steel is a supporting character. At the end, Clark uncovers Kara from Brainiac's ship.

The Batman

Wonder Woman 1984

Green Lantern Corps
John becomes Hal's new partner when Guy is injured. The two of them uncover the mystery of the yellow lantern corps.

Flash: to the Future
In this version of Barry's origin, Barry is thrusted into the future when he's struck by lightning. He's shown the speedster ropes and given amazing technology by his grandson. Barry learns that he mysteriously dies as the Flash, but chooses to continue anyways when he returns to the present.

Justice League: Legion of Doom
The film starts in the middle of a Starro invasion, and some JL vs JL action, prompting Batman to create failsafes for JL members. The rest of the film is Tower of Babel + Legion of Doom.

Shazam 2
Featuring Black Adam

Suicide Squad 2
Introducing Green Arrow and Black Canary

Last edited:
A story of Superman and the people of Metropolis, as they're all trapped in the city by Brainiac, a genius scientist hero who aims to do the greatest good, even if logic dictates ridding himself of his humanity, and sacrificing the few to save the many. Brainiac is saving civilizations from Darkseid's "inevitable" reign by shrinking and hiding them. Steel is a supporting character. At the end, Clark uncovers Kara from Brainiac's ship.
I must admit, I do like the concept that Brainiac's actions are the result of him trying (in his own way) to save humanity from Darkseid. Kinda' an antihero of sorts, rather than an outright villain who's just a collector.

I suppose I best get started on my vision for phase three, given that I've got the time...

I'd open phase three with an origin story of Shazam, and again, I'd be quite happy to simply have the film we've got, although this film would be a prequel to the phase two Suicide Squad film. The post credit scene would have Superman dealing with some armed mercenaries in the middle east, only to have Black Adam show up and electrify. There'd be references in the phase 2 Dawn of Justice film about Adam and Superman having met previously.

The second film would be an Aquaman sequel; one that brings him to the surface where he'd clash with some of our heroes, rather than join them, not because he's a villain, but rather because he doesn't believe the topside heroes are doing anything to help protect the oceans, of which he sees as his Earth. There'd be an underlying threat by Steppenwolf who'd be after the mother boxes or some other artefacts, some of which reside in Atlantis. It would ultimately take Steppenwolf to inadvertently bring our heroes together to fight him and his armies. I'd probably reduce the league members on this one, maybe to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman with a later assist from the Flash. Supergirl would be mentioned as visiting Argo. Hal would be off world, though he'd be in the post credit scene alluring to the fact that Earth has caught the attention of some galactic tyrant.

The third film would be a a Green Lantern sequel, one that would introduce John and Jessica to the fold. This would be similar to the opening film in that the majority would take place within a cosmic theme, and not so much on Earth. Somehow Hawkgirl would feature. The film would conclude with Hal introducing John and Jess to Bruce and Clark and passing the torch (so to speak) as he's needed elsewhere and can't be around to defend Earth at this time.

Film Four would focus on the power between brute strength and magic, and would pit the likes of Superman, Shazam and Wonder Woman against Black Adam, Circe and Cheetah. This is the film where Adam would turn around and join the heroes when a larger foe comes into play. The post credit scene on this one would be Argo getting shrunk, with a Brainiac scene.

The fifth film would be all about Darkseid and his invasion of Earth. We'd have our heroes band together for this one; Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lanterns John & Jessica, the Flash, Hawkgirl, Shazam, with some support from the Flash Rogues and Black Adam. I'm going to jump on the Brainiac/Darksied theme that @FeedOnATreeFrog has suggested above too, and have Brainiac's motives being preservation, rather than collection; there'd be a significant confrontation between him and Superman in an early act of the film (where he's defeated, but not out of the game) and also where Supergirl and Argo are rescued. A later act of this film would have Darkseid completely obliterate Brainiac and his ship, before turning his attention to Earth. Superman will probably bite the dust on this one. No post credit scene.

Phase three wraps.

PHASE 1

Man of Steel
The third act would be less grey. Supes lures Zod into the scout ship by destroying the genesis chamber, and he activates the atmospherics that de-powers them. Lois or Hardy shoots Zod, saving Supes. At the end, we see the Daily Planet crew flipping through the channels on the TV. We see Supes having made a public address, a report on increased defense technology investment from LexCorp/Wayne Enterprises, and a breaking report shows that Supes just saved people from a burning building, and right then they're interrupted when Perry introduces Clark.

Batman v Superman
The film would start with Clark in a more problem-free place with Supes very much accepted by the world (ala Spider-Man 3). But as the film goes on we start to see Batman/Lex's perspective, as does the rest of the world (the film is set around the MOS incident anniversary). Superman is revealed to be alive at the end, and the two fly through the streets, to find a recently emerged warrior woman who's kicking butt in the streets.

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Justice League

At the end of the first act, cities across the world are attacked by the forces of Apokolips, who take thousands of humans away through boom tubes. Victor is turned into Cyborg, and he's the key to their rescue mission, where we also find a captured Hal Jordan who suits up once Flash finds his ring.

Shazam

Suicide Squad

PHASE 2

The Batman

Wonder Woman 1984

Green Lantern Corps
John becomes Hal's new partner when Guy is injured. The two of them uncover the mystery of the yellow lantern corps.

Flash: to the Future
In this version of Barry's origin, Barry is thrusted into the future when he's struck by lightning. He's shown the speedster ropes and given amazing technology by his grandson. Barry learns that he mysteriously dies as the Flash, but chooses to continue anyways when he returns to the present.

Justice League: Legion of Doom
The film starts in the middle of a Starro invasion, and some JL vs JL action, prompting Batman to create failsafes for JL members. The rest of the film is Tower of Babel + Legion of Doom.

Shazam 2
Featuring Black Adam

Suicide Squad 2
Introducing Green Arrow and Black Canary

I wonder if there are any post credits scenes in your Phase 1 and 2?

Bit more time this morning, and I'll bite again and introduce my phase two.

To open phase two, we'd have a prequel to the above timeline, and we'd have the origin of Wonder Woman. This film can quite literally be the prequel we have already, minus the modern day scene that launches the film. I'm quite happy with that story and how it played out, although I would perhaps name-drop Atlantis at some point, just to keep continuity. A post credit scene would have Diana exploring an ancient tomb in Egypt, linking up to film two.

The second film for phase two would be an origin story for Black Adam, and would introduce the Hawks. I don't quite know what I'd do with the film, but that's where the focus would be. Vandal Savage would also be involved in this one some how as the antagonist (Adam as an anti-hero or reluctant villain).

The third phase three film would be a Flash origin story, and would at some point incorporate the Green Lantern post credit scene. We'd have the Rogues (a limited number of them, maybe just Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master and Weather Wizard) as the villains, with Thawne in the shadows. The end of the film would have the interview with Kara Danvers, followed by a post credit scene where Barry (after dispatching some criminals) encountering Hal Jordan, who's come by to see what's up.

Film Four would introduce the suicide squad, and would feature members of various rogue galleries from Batman and Flash; specifically those that haven't been introduced in any of the above films yet, with the odd exception. I'm thinking Captain Boomerang, King Shark, Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Black Manta and Deathstroke. The object of their mission would be to locate some technology or capture someone (maybe Kara Danvers) for research purposes for Amanda Waller. Their mission would fall apart, as Clark would step in to save Kara and all of the squad would escape amidst the chaos. A post credit scene here could be Clark and Kara having a discussion about secret identities and what's expected of them as Superheroes, we'd also see Clark/Superman introduce Kara to Bruce Wayne.

The fifth film, quite simply; Dawn of Justice. The four characters from BvS would be the core members of this team, with Hal bringing in Barry, and Clark bringing in Kara. There'd be an Injustice themed threat here, orchestrated again by Lex Luthor who's brought the likes of Black Adam, Deathstroke and Circe together to destabilise our heroes. Most of the villains here would get away following their loss, with the exception of Lex Luthor who'd be incarcerated. Hawkgirl would be introduced in this film, and the post credit scene would be Mera and Arthur Curry discussing how they need to have a more active role in what's going on topside.

And that's a wrap on phase two.

I wonder if for Black Adam solo in your Phase 2 if Black Adam would have a post credits scene

I wonder if for Black Adam solo in your Phase 2 if Black Adam would have a post credits scene
Oh yeah, there would. I’d simply have Lex (accompanied by Deathstroke) approach Black Adam to discuss a working relationship with him.

Phase 1 (order of films)

1- Man of Steel (2013) (starts off the universe properly as its 1st film; villain Zod; cameo from Lex Luthor who in my DCEU will be played by Mark Strong; mid credits scene will be Lex meeting up with American soldier John Corben (Sam Worthington) to make a deal with him to defeat Superman; teasing Metallo; post credits scene in Gotham you have Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) and Alfred (Jeremy Irons) in the Batcave watching the Battle of Metropolis which builds up the shared universe

2- The Batman (2015) (2nd film of the universe; villain Two Face who in my universe would be played by Oscar Isaac; mid credits scene would be a mysterious man in the shadows in a darkened room watching the news and seeing the exploits of Batman in action as his henchmen ask him what are they going to do about the Batman? The mystery man then in the background starts laughing as he steps out of the shadows as he reveals himself to his henchmen...it is Joker who in my DCEU would be played by Adrien Brody as he says Gotham needs a new criminal and who better than him...builds towards Joker for the sequel...post credits scene would be of a spaceship landing on a beach on Earth and in this spaceship we see Abin Sur...builds towards Green Lantern.

3- Green Lantern (2015) (3rd film of the DCEU; villain Atrocitus...Hal Jordan (who in my DCEU would be played by Chris Pine) would be the main Lantern as this would be his origin film...love interest being Carol Ferris (Kate Mara)...side characters being John Stewart (Lance Gross) and Sinestro (Luke Evans)...mid credits scene would be Sinestro going rogue/evil and finding a Yellow Lantern ring...post credits scene would be of Central City and Flash (Ezra Miller) is at the police station when he hears the report of a crime in progress...he sneaks out of the station and rips off his clothing...Flash uniform underneath as he reveals himself as Flash using the Speed Force to get there.

4- Flash (2016) (4th film of the DCEU; villain Captain Cold played by Guy Pearce; Barry's origin film; Iris West who in my DCEU would be played by Jane Levy; mid credits scene would tease Reverse Flash for sequel; post credits scene would be of Silas Stone (who in my DCEU would be played by Courtney B Vance) using the Mother Box to resurrect his son Victor Stone (who in my DCEU would have been played by none other than Ice Cube's son O'Shea Jackson, Jr.; ties into BVS)

5- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) (villains Lex Luthor/Doomsday; Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) would be introduced here; clips of Flash, Aquaman, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern and Cyborg would be in the computer files that Bruce uploads on to the Bat computer and he would have personal paper files on them too; Superman would not die at all in this film; mid credits scene would be Clark and Diana and Bruce at Wayne Manor saying that they have to be ready for what happens next...teases Justice League!!! Post credits scene would further tease Justice League with its villain who would actually be Vandal Savage who in my DCEU would be played by Rufus Sewell...finding his way on to Earth in search of the Mother Boxes

6- Wonder Woman (2017)- Villain would still be Ares and in my DCEU Steve Trevor would instead be played by Scott Eastwood and the tone, the setting and the overall look of the film will all take place in World War 2 instead of in World War 1...no mid or post credits scene but Justice League members will be name dropped and referenced by Diana

7- Justice League (2017)- Villain would be Vandal Savage (Rufus Sewell)...mid credits scene would be the Justice League beginning the construction of the Watchtower in space...post credits scene teases Darkseid

Phase 1 over; I will continue Phase 2 later

Instead my Phase 2 of films would look like this:

8- Man of Steel 2 (2018)- This would take place a year after the events of Justice League and Superman this time is back in his own self-contained universe; villains John Corben/Metallo (Sam Worthington) and Lex Luthor (Mark Strong); side characters would be Lois Lane (recast and played by Keri Russell), Perry White (recast and played by Ernie Hudson), Jimmy Olsen (Asa Butterfield); Kara Zor-El/Supergirl would be introduced in this film and Clark's cousin would be played by Saoirse Ronan; mid credits scene would be Lex Luthor in prison and being broken out of prison by Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (scratch that I would keep Joe Manganiello in the role) but he wouldn't be alone as he and his fellow mercenaries would help break Lex out but Slade is not doing this out of his free will...he is doing this on someone else's orders and who is that? None other than Amanda Waller (Viola Davis)...post credits scene would be Clark and Kara at the Kent family farm and Clark introducing Kara to Martha as they go with the cover story of Kara being her and Jonathan's niece so that way Kara can be acclimated into society

9- Aquaman 2 (2018)- Cast from the first film are back for the most part; villain of course being Black Manta as the main antagonist; this would be more personal as Manta kills Arthur's father Tom Curry as revenge for Arthur killing Manta's father leaving Arthur to grieve as well as Atlanna; this is basically a darker take; elevated stakes in this film; Arthur would also lose his hand in this film and he would end up with the hook; Manta would die in this film as Arthur would kill him; mid credits scene would build towards Orm getting out of Atlantean prison and the post credits scene would build towards Aquaman 3 in the sense of teasing the next villains who would be Corum Rath and Siren

10- Legion of Superheroes (2019)- Members in this first film would be: Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Blood Klaw, Blok and the 5th member would be a complete surprise to everyone...going with the comedic factor to the team and it is none other than a CGI Bugs Bunny since Bugs is a member in the comics; obviously want to make this a comedy but also make it a superhero movie as well; villain would be Mordru; no mid credits scene but the post credits scene would be a throwaway scene of Bugs saying What's Up Doc...and that he and his friends will be back breaking the 4th wall but for now he is gonna go back to Looney Tune land...that ought to get a laugh from everyone in the theaters

11- The Batman 2 (2019)- Villains of course being Joker (Adrien Brody) who would have no tattoos or no chains and Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) who would look like she did in Birds of Prey; your cast would be back as well including Bruce Wayne/Batman (Ben Affleck), Alfred Pennyworth (Jeremy Irons), Vicki Vale (Blake Lively); Dick Grayson/Nightwing would be introduced in this film played by Dacre Montgomery; Vicki would die in this film to give it elevated stakes; Joker and Harley would be defeated but Joker would leave Harley twisting in the wind letting her be captured as he gets away; teasing Suicide Squad as Harley would be in her cell at Belle Reve in the mid credits; post credits scene would be Dick becoming the new Robin to Ben's Batman

12- Wonder Woman 84 (2020)- Basically the film we are getting now in real life would happen here; cast would be the same but for my Steve Trevor again it would be Scott Eastwood in my DCEU as he would be back in this film; villain being Cheetah (Kristen Wiig) and Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal) also being introduced in this film; mid credits scene would tease Circe for Wonder Woman 3; post credits scene in present day in Egypt as it would tease Hawkgirl

13- Justice League 2 (2020)- The league would consist of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern; Supergirl would join and so would Green Arrow, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna; villain here would be Brainiac who would be played by Jude Law; mid credits scene would further build towards Darkseid; post credits scene would tease Billy Batson/Shazam with Billy encountering the Wizard and the Wizard giving his powers to Billy by telling him to say his name

Phase 2 over

Phase 3

14- The Atom (2020)- Ryan Choi would be The Atom here; love interest would be Jia/Lady Chronos; side character Ray Palmer as mentor; villain would be Bug Eyed Bandit; mid credits would tie into The Atom 2; post credits scene would tie into Kingdom Come

15- The Flash 2 (2021)- Villain would be Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne who would be played by Adam Driver; Iris West who in my DCEU would be played by Jane Levy is back; Billy Crudup who played Barry's father he would also be back in this film; mid credits scene would build towards Wally West being introduced; post credits would tease Flashpoint

16- Kingdom Come (2021)- This basically would be like your equivalent of Captain America: Civil War right here; a Justice League divided; in this film you would have your characters of Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Zatana, Martian Manhunter, Atom would show up, Shazam would be introduced here and mix it up with them; Aquaman would be absent from this film and so would Cyborg; villains would be the Injustice League; Vixen would be introduced also; mid credits would tease Shazam; post credits would tease

17- Constantine (2021)- Introducing the mystic arts/supernatural into the DCEU; villains would be Gabriel and Balthazar; post credits would build towards Constantine in the shared DCEU in the sense of him reading about the exploits of the Justice League but about how they are no more as a group...John Constantine is seen walking to his home when from behind he is confronted by Bruce Wayne/Batman

18- Legion of Superheroes II (2022)- Your heroes would be back but a new addition to the team would happen here...Andromeda would join; your villain would be Emerald Empress; mid credits would tease Darkseid further; post credits scene would tease Brainiac 5

19- Shazam (2022)- Exactly the movie we got in real life but in my Shazam...Dr Sivana would instead be played by Mads Mikkelsen with a bald head; mid credits and post credits scene would be the exact same as we got but the only difference is that we would actually get to see Superman's face and whole body...Mr Mind would still happen

20- Wonder Woman 3 (2022)- Villain would be Circe; Steve Trevor would be here; Hawkgirl would be introduced; post credits would build towards Crisis on Infinite Earths and Darkseid finally showing up

21- Vixen (2023)- Villain would be Aku Kwesi; love interest here would actually be John Stewart an established DCEU character already being a Green Lantern but he wouldn't overshadow her in this film at all but he would more or less help her out at times during this film but that's it; post credits would build towards a Vixen sequel

22- Crisis on Infinite Earths Part I (2023)- This would be a culmination of everything leading up to this point...leading up to Darkseid...basically your Infinity War right here

Phase 1

1- Man of Steel (2013)- Nothing changes in this movie. The complaints are getting silly as time passes. The only tweaks I would make is possibly to Jonathan Kent and we get more understanding on how he was scared for his son. As he would tell his wife Martha that a day will come where Clark won't be their son anymore and he'll go out and do what he's meant for. The only tweak I'd do is there as Zod's death has to happen. Post credits scene shows a Bat symbol well a Batarang in a wall and Ben Affleck's Batman stepping out of the shadows to symbolize what is next.

2- The Batman (2014)- Solo film which introduces Affleck's Batman. In this we see him face off against the Red Hood who is using Clayface. The Hood wants to take down the Batman and plunge Gotham into hell. As we learn Bruce has went into semi-retirement as his rogues have seemingly are locked away in Arkham Asylum and he's not been the same since a failed relationship (it is hinted it is Talia Al Ghul). Along the way Bruce meets a woman half his age Selina Kyle who sparks his interest that has a secret as well being Catwoman as solving this Red Hood mystery that shakes Bruce a lot. "You failed me Bruce , you fail everyone !" . The post credits scene reveals the attack on Wayne Enterprises in Metropolis in Man of Steel. As Jason's words echo in his head.

3- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2014)- More emphasis on Cavill's Superman in this film and more emphasis on Affleck's Batman but also how Clark & Lois have became a couple. We also get a nice grave scene where Clark talks to his father's grave, his dad Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner) as he tells him he's found someone that of course being Lois. Superman does not die in this film. Batman and Superman both team up and manage to kill Doomsday together but barely as we see both men shake hands. The movie ends with Diana & Lois seeing both men do this.

Post credits scenes...first one is of Swanwick as he is revealed to be something other than human...he transforms into Martian Manhunter...second post credits scene we can see Bruce question General Sam Lane, Lois' father about the alien ship and we learn a bigger threat is coming. His name is Steppenwolf and Batman is gonna need more than just Superman to stop this invasion of Earth coming. Lois' father tells him he needs to find Amanda Waller as she has what he needs.

4- Suicide Squad (2015)- Suicide Squad itself was a decent film. No real tweaks needed and the post credits scene is the exact same with Bruce getting the metahuman files but we get extra files on other heroes too: Green Arrow, Black Canary and Martian Manhunter.

5- The Flash (2015)- Barry Allen in this origin is often mocked for being "late" as usual. In fact Barry is warned he's gonna fail a college class as a CSI due to this. At the college lab working with chemicals, we see one of the shelves shake as thunder rolls. Suddenly in perfect timing he's struck by chemicals and lightning. As The Flash; Barry now is no longer late and has a huge appetite comically. He also ends up battling 2 of the big rogues in Keystone who are at war over territory. Captain Cold and Heat Wave. Along the way Barry has feelings for a reporter who wants his story, Iris West, who swears she will discover who the Flash is.

Post credits scene #1...We see an image of a yellow blur that has an evil laugh with a newspaper headline ...Death of Iris West!!! The paper has a date of 2025. Post credit scene #2 has Barry arrive home fresh from an adventure as Bruce (Ben Affleck) is sitting there in his chair.

6- Wonder Woman (2016)- Nothing in this film changes at all. But a post credits scene would be added here and it would be set in space on an alien ship with Steppenwolf being shown. He is seen talking to Darkseid as he is teased as Steppenwolf is pledging himself to do Darkseid's bidding to take Earth. Darkseid smiles as he begins to laugh.

7- Man of Steel 2 (2016)- The long awaited sequel finally happens...Clark and Lois are preparing for their wedding. We even get a scene which is a repeat of the classic Christopher Reeve Superman where Clark saves coal miners to start. He then creates a diamond for Lois through heat vision and his strength. The big bad here in this one is Brainiac who wants to take cities of Earth for his collection. Superman learns he has a Krypton city named Kandor. At the end Brainiac is defeated as his ship is destroyed and he's placed in Kandor to serve a sentence. Kandor is placed at Fortress of Solitude as Clark swears he will find a way to restore the city one day.

The film ends with the wedding of Lois & Clark at Smallville farm. The Daily Planet staff of course are there and so is Martha as they have no clue Bruce, Diana and Barry are all superheroes. We see a scene of Selina Kyle/Catwoman who is also there at the wedding as she comically steals someone's wallet as Bruce walks over and playfully takes it from her. It is hinted at, that the 2 are together now as a couple. Post credits scene is of Bruce as he gets alerted by Alfred ...the threat he was warned about has come to Earth. Steppenwolf is there.

8- Justice League (2017)- This one would totally be a different movie as he would still recruit Aquaman. That part would stay the same. However, Green Arrow, Black Canary and Martian Manhunter would also be recruited too one by one. The heroes depart to stop Steppenwolf from helping to bring Darkseid to Earth. Kalibak is involved too as he matches Superman strength for strength. The battle sees them destroy some of Metropolis. The end sees them manage to take down Kalibak and finally Steppenwolf. The villain hints that his master is coming. They just delayed his arrival but when Darkseid arrives he will rule this world. Steppenwolf knows that Batman has seen the future...DARKSEID is coming!!! Kalibak suddenly disappears due to a mother box he uses. Then out of nowhere a red beam destroys Steppenwolf.

Post credits scene we see Lex Luthor and his group all plotting on a ship. The prison was destroyed and Deathstroke helped break him out. Deathstroke proclaims he wants a shot at The Bat.

Phase 2

9- Aquaman (2018)- Nothing changes in this one either. Post credits scene we see Luthor's group save Black Manta as he tells him , "How would you like a chance at facing Aquaman again ?" Black Manta does an evil smile.

10- Shadow of The Bat (2018)- The sequel is set around Christmas as Black Mask is tired of the Bat interfering in his as well as the mob's business. He puts a bounty on Batman's head as a group of assassins come to Gotham to take him down. Selina doesn't want Bruce doing anything but he tells her Gotham can't fall to this and goes off. Flamingo, Film Freak and Dr. Pyg appear as the assassins Bruce runs through. But the big bad is Deathstroke who tells Bruce his boss wanted him to wait but he just had to test himself against him. In the end Bruce defeats him but Deathstroke manages to escape. Bruce visits Black Mask at Blackgate prison and coldly tells him he's being sent to Arkham which is a terrible fate for Roman who will lose his credibility within the criminal underworld of Gotham by being placed in Arkham Asylum.

Post credits scene we see Deathstroke in anger as he tears his safe house apart over losing to Batman. Luthor is seen with Brainiac, Red Hood, Captain Cold & Heat Wave and tells Deathstroke he will get his chance against Batman again.

11- Shazam (2019)- This film never changes either. Both post credits scenes are the exact same.

12- Justice League 2: Legion of Doom (2020)- Luthor's master plan is revealed as the attacks begin on heroes. The League faces their threats again. In a shocking move Jason Todd could sit and watch his former mentor be killed but suddenly turns and helps Bruce defeat Deathstroke for good. The League rallies and defeats the Legion of Doom. We even as fans get a glimpse of the movie version of the Legion of Doom's HQ in the swamp area.

Post credits scene the Green Lantern Corps is seen as they arrive and the remnants of one world is already decimated. It appears that Darkseid is getting close to Sector 2814 and looking for something.

85D1E5D3-2459-49D2-9B1E-18C6BFAB9882.jpeg

1975: The Shazam TV series premieres on TV.

CEAA5BAD-9B29-4609-8C65-26D31D414AE1.jpeg

1976: Wonder Woman premieres on TV as a spin-off of Shazam. Wonder Woman is being interviewed by a news reporter, telling them stories about her adventures fighting Nazis and communists. There are several crossover episodes with Shazam.

34D5F427-BE93-4FDD-A2EB-734F865E442D.jpeg

1978: Superman - The Movie comes out in the theatres. As Clark and Lois are leaving The Daily Planet after Clark’s first day at work, they bump into Lynda Carter on their way out. Lois says “See you later Diana”. Then when they get outside, Clark offers to buy Lois an ice cream cone from a street vendor. After he pays for two ice cream cones, he accidentally bumps into Billy Batson, causing Billy to drop his ice cream. So Clark offers Billy one of his. The rest of the movie plays out the same way it originally did.

211FE95B-0249-4803-B6E0-A557E26A5AF7.jpeg

1981: Superman II hits theatres. The story plays out very similarly as the original, except that when General Zod and his allies attack and no one knows where Superman is, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman step in to help out. Unfortunately they’re not quite powerful enough to fight all three Kryptonians. It’s not until Superman returns and the fight becomes 3 on 3 that things even out. Other than that it ends pretty much the same way, except that it lays the groundwork for a Justice League movie.

E7A26E8C-9F24-44AD-98EF-239C750E088E.jpeg

1983: Superman 3 hits theatres, except that it’s the original, darker version of the movie that was scrapped in favour of the more comedic vehicle for Richard Pryor that we actually ended up with. In this version, the main villain is Braniac, who is accompanied by a brainwashed Kara Zor-El. In the end, Superman wins, Kara is freed from Braniac’s influence, and the groundwork for a Supergirl movie has been laid.

1985: Supergirl The Movie comes out in theatres, only with a much better script, story, production values, etc. And as a result is far better received by fans and critics.

8C7946DA-8AFE-4281-AEE6-B8A13D3D8296.jpeg

1989: Batman hits theatres and is a massive hit. The only real change to the film would be a few Easter eggs here and there indicating that this movie is in a shared universe with the Superman movies and the Wonder Woman and Shazam TV shows.

85B52C35-37E8-4BC3-A857-95DE4789DCFE.jpeg

1990: The Flash TV series premieres on television. The episodes themselves don’t change very much, except that there are some crossover episodes with Shazam and Wonder Woman. Also there are clues and Easter eggs throughout the series indicating that it’s in a shared universe with the Superman and Batman movies.

933172E9-6D91-4CEB-BE57-48796EAF9734.jpeg

1991: The Justice League Movie debuts in theatres. All of the heroes from the above movies and TV shows unite to defend the world from the invasion of Darkseid and his minions (essentially the live action version of Justice League: War)

D4DFB4DE-B001-4351-BE07-20DD81D61100.jpeg

F9FBEE79-2CBB-4E11-A359-6CD106998861.jpeg
89366A11-1179-479A-8CE6-8204E6AC0232.jpeg

1993: Aquaman is added to The Justice League in a live action version of Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis with Dulf Lundgren starring as Aquaman.

EAFE7DF2-F7AB-4872-8133-B76E4977B4A4.jpeg

1994: A Green Lantern movie is released starring Wesley Snipes as John Stewart.

7719FF72-B35E-4A46-A687-75BFB982A9FA.jpeg
A9B69C91-0435-428D-A59A-883128DE9C70.jpeg

1994: A Green Arrow/Black Canary Movie is released starring Carey Elwes as Oliver Queen/ The Green Arrow and Pamela Anderson as Laurel Lance/The Black Canary

9C92D340-6D37-421E-A0E5-954EA9D5C180.jpeg
F1627446-2C0F-42BA-9322-660B024C7F4E.jpeg
EAFE7DF2-F7AB-4872-8133-B76E4977B4A4.jpeg

1995: Justice League - The Death Of Superman is made. The film schedule conflicts with Christopher Reeve’s equestrian schedule, so he had to miss the competition where he injured himself and was therefore never paralyzed. The movie includes all of the characters from the above films, plus Hawk Man played by Ben Affleck. And as the title indicates, it’s a retelling of The Death of Superman, except with the classic Justice League members and not that sad bunch from the Death of Superman comics.

I think it was a big mistake to reboot from rather than continue with the Nolan films, I would have them as is except probably have more villains and some kind of different ending in the third film. Otherwise I think release schedule was pretty fine.

Phase 1.5
The Dark Knight Rises mostly as is in 2012
Man of Steel mostly as is in 2013
Green Lantern with Peter Sarsaard or Patrick Wilson as Hal in 2011 or 2014
Plastic Man in 2015 or 2016
Batman vs. Superman with no death, and mostly focused on a returned Joker, in 2016

Phase 2
Wonder Woman and Justice League in 2017
Death of Superman and another Green Lantern in 2018
Return of Superman and Aquaman in 2019
Second Justice League and Wonder Woman in 2020
Batman 4/5 in 2021 or 2022
Third Green Lantern and next Superman in 2022

Then maybe a Flash and third Justice League in 2023

Then more solos for a while before later team ups.

Last edited:
Ok..just for fun..

Spectre origin. 2013. He forms at the beginning of time.
Other beings are formed/created? also, the monitor and his brother, the anti-monitor.
He kills his brother the monitor.
Spectre sees the coming threat the anti-monitor brings to all life, and patiently awaits the birth of heroes far into the future.
We see from time beginning to modern times, and Several different Earths along the way.
He takes human form to blend in.

Dr Fate 2014. set in ancient times up to modern times. Spectre cameos.

Superman birthright 2015
( Brainiac) spectre cameos. Warns of the coming danger. He shows superman the infinite Earths with multiple heroes on each one.

WW. 2016. hades as the villain. Spectre cameos. Hades fears him.

Batman.2017. killer croc. Spectre cameos.

GL corps. 2017. spectre is seen sitting and talking with the guardians. Red Corp is the villain.

2018. Green arrow and black canary.

MM 2018 origin. Spectre cameos. Solomon Grundy is the villain.

The flash. Jay garrick 2019. We see wally west and Barry Allen also. Reverse flash is the villain. Spectre cameo.

2019 Deadman, guest Batman. Joker and clay face. Spectre cameos.

Crisis on infinite Earths part one. 2020
The Anti-monitor arrives, destroys Several Earths.
Several heroes are gathered from different Earths to "our" Earth by the spectre to fight the antiMonitor.
Dozens of heroes are killed by him. It ends with Jay garrick sacrificing himself in order to stop the threat. It fails.

Part 2. 2022. Earth is razed. Several heroes put up a valiant fight but they are losing.

Dr Fate talks to spectre, trying to convince him to help, but Spectre shakes his head.
He will not interfere physically.

A variant of Fate tells "our" Fate, you must hurry.

We see 3 supermen attack the anti-monitor at once. He brushes them off easily.

All around we see dead and dying heroes.
We see a dead superman, a batman, a GL etc. But more are still fighting.

Dr Fate pleads with the spectre.

He points out that they are losing. If he doesn't intervene all is lost. Humanity will be lost forever. Spectre slowly rises.
Fate shows him a vision of all life being snuffed out. He must fight!!

Spectre is having a terrible internal struggle.

He finally turns and walks toward the fight.
He breaks his own rule, And enters the fray.

Last edited:
I would have done the opposite of most and certainly the opposite of Marvel.

I would have started off with an epic 3-part Justice League story and spun solo films out of that.

I would have done the opposite of most and certainly the opposite of Marvel.

I would have started off with an epic 3-part Justice League story and spun solo films out of that.

That maybe *could* work. . . but only if the creatives were actually willing to lean into the iconic status of the main DC heroes. You don't need an introduction for Superman or Batman ( or at least you don't need a particularly extensive one ), unless you insist on making "your" take on them be all about how they *aren't* the iconic one. *glares at Snyder*

Setting up the new DCU setting up the Gunnverse this is how I would set it up:

Phase 1

The Man of Steel (1st film in the new DCU) (mid credits scene but no post credits scene; builds up to a shared universe but builds up to The Caped Crusader)

Wonder Woman (2nd film in the new DCU) (mid credits scene again but no post credits scene; build up to Justice League or tease it but it won't come until much later)

Man of Tomorrow (3rd film in the new DCU) (mid credits scene again; builds up to The Batman)

The Batman (4th film in the new DCU) (mid credits and post credits scene further builds up Justice League)

Justice League (5th film in the new DCU) (introduces Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter)

Phase 2

Man of Steel 3 (6th film in the new DCU)

Wonder Woman 2 (7th film in the new DCU)

The Batman 2 (8th film in the new DCU)

Suicide Squad (9th film in the new DCU)

Justice League 2 (10th film in the DCU)

Blue Beetle (11th film in the DCU)

Batman vs Superman (12th film in the DCU; this would basically be your Civil War type event which would have Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Shazam would be introduced as well as other heroes)

Phase 3

Dr Fate (13th film in the DCU)

Suicide Squad 2 (14th film in the DCU)

Shazam (15th film in the DCU)

Wonder Woman 3 (16th film in the DCU)

Aquaman (17th film in the DCU)

So on and so forth

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads