How Your Favourite Movies Should Have Ended

chamber-music

Infinity Ammo
Reaction score
lol Those were great, I loved the Superman one the most.

No. 23 by no means my favorite but this is how it should have ended

Jim Carrey finds out the no. 23 has to deal with the devil, the devil comes up out of the ground and screams "Come now, kneel before Zod", and Michael Jordan, no. 23 in full bulls uniform with a shot gun ***** it and says "Not in my house" and shoots a hole in Satans stomach, destroying evil once and for all, Jordan looks around, and says...." And now we party"

And the whole house folds over like it is a carboard cutout, and a huge stage is errected, where a pop punk band like blink-182 plays all there hits, and random celebrities, and pokemon, and other interesting creatures of fiction schomoze together, and on the 23rd song of the 23rd day, of the 23rd month, of the 23rd year, of the 23rd decade, minus 23 minutes the 23rd most evil man on the planet has been destroyed

Wow the braveheart ending is awesome so he does live up to his title by shooting fireballes from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. : )

Mace Windu should have come back at the end of SW Episode 6; right as Darth died and said "Yeah mothu****a!

my favourites are Lord of The Rings and Superman. Could you imagined if we had walked the whole way.

The LOTR one and superman are my favorite because those are the 3 biggest plot holes i ALWAYS wondered about

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"