Hulk as villain in "AVENGERS" film??

Personally, I could see Stark giving over plans of a Hulkbuster to General Ross or Nick Fury. Which would then infuriate Bruce because he trusted Stark and sees that Stark, while a good man can also be persuaded by money and can be corrupted even if he is a superhero. So, then you could bring in bits of Civil War and the Ultimate Avengers movie where the team feels like disbanding/fighting within one another, in the end though they realize they need to come together to address the bigger threat---whomever they decide to use as the main villain(s).
I'm sorry, but that sounds like a terrible idea.
Great idea! I'd love to see a live adaptation of Kang. (I'm guessing you're not be sarcastic.) Maybe with some hints of Ultron?
No I think Kang could completely work. They can't do Ultron without Pym so have Kang in the first one then bring in new recruits in the second one to take on Ultron, specifically Pym since he made him, thus he would become Ant-Man.

I'd like to see him fight as a heroe this time. Iron Man/Hulk team up woot. Tea Brains!

I'm sorry, but that sounds like a terrible idea.

It was a thought I mean do you really believe they'd actually use Ultron? My guess they'll be incorporating Red Skull as the main villain, or if Marvel can get ahold of Dr. Doom he could be used for an Avengers flick.

It was a thought I mean do you really believe they'd actually use Ultron? My guess they'll be incorporating Red Skull as the main villain, or if Marvel can get ahold of Dr. Doom he could be used for an Avengers flick.
I wasn't trying to be harsh I just think it sounded too complex and I really don't wanna see traces of Civil War or Ultimates. Me and Doom are apparently the only ones that think Kang would work.

Hulk might be a hero, but he might pose as a problem, perhaps of keeping ihmself under control.

Hulk might be a hero, but he might pose as a problem, perhaps of keeping ihmself under control.

I think that's why he bowed out of the original Avengers. His nature made him very difficult to work with. Not exactly a team player type! Since so much of what we've seen in IM & TIH borrows from the Ultimate Marvel univere, I'm guessing the Hulk will be at best a loose cannon, and at worst a full-on adversary. I think that's why the writer(s) had Tony Stark met with General Ross at the end of the film rather than Banner. Stark is offering the services of the Avengers to capture, rather than team up with, the Hulk.

Didn't he go to the Defenders because the Avengers couldn't control him? I didn't really think the movies borrowed much from the Ultimate Universe. What elements were borrowed, I don't read much of the Ultimate U. Asides from Hulk's origin, which is actually closer to the old show.

I could see a subplot of the Avengers being their attempts to contain Hulk, only to discover why Ross really wants him then have him defect to their side.

As much as I would love to see Red Skull or Doctor Doom, it doesn't seem plausible for a movie audience. Repetition is a job for the super heroes, villains are introduced to keep things fresh, and I have a feeing movie-goers are going to be sick of those villains, if they indeed show Red Skull in a Captain America movie.

I wouldn't complain if they included Doom in the manner to which would be the best idea; from the comics. Not a continue from the F4 movies. That Doom really disappoints.

The Hulk would be an amazing villain, fighting five or six guys at once, but only at first, to set up the real threat to humanity, a classic Avengers villain.

Did you by chance gargle with hogwash? Because that's all I'm getting from you. Marvel made TIH emphasizing Hulk as a hero. They won't turn that around and make him a villain. However, that's not that same as having Hulk get out of control and needing the Avengers members to put him down.

It seems like they're hinting that Hulk will in one way or another clash with Iron Man and Thor.

I can see then having him as a villain in the sense they see him as a danger to the public and try to stop him then a bigger, badder guy will come along and Hulk will have to help them.

That's what I see happening.

Hulk doesn't have to be the main villian in the Avengers... Loki can be in there, and use his powers to twist the delicate psyche of Banner and make the hulk go ape... Creating the conflict of Avengers v. Hulk. This could be how Thor officially joins the team. Helps defeat the Hulk, then Loki. Loki could be banished to Midgard at the end of the Thor movie... and is now teaming up with Zemo or Skull to plot ruling the world, and to get revenge on his father and Thor.

Well it seems like Hulk will be the villain inevitably according to LL.

So stop the dreaming guys. He is the villain:woot:

Well it seems like Hulk will be the villain inevitably according to LL.

So stop the dreaming guys. He is the villain:woot:

LL as of yet has nothing to do with the project, so I don't see how he'd know Hulk is the villain.

That is an awesome Hulk, I would be so excited to see another version like that on screen. They did the Hulk justice in that cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"