Hulk in 'Thor'???

yea if hulk was to be in thor we probably would have heard something by now. At most when ever shield interacts with thor their could be mention of hulk's exists to thor.

Some YouTube video of some chick claiming the Hulk will be in Thor with literally nothing to back it up doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source...

Some YouTube video of some chick claiming the Hulk will be in Thor with literally nothing to back it up doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source...

Hence the question marks (???) :cwink: But seriously, my bad. :doh:

Pretty outlandish and utterly random statement.

i hope not. build up thor, then let them go at it in avengers.

Banner does get referenced. Maybe they will slip in an after credit with Skarsgard's character and Banner.

I think Banner getting name checked is good enough. Save Hulk for Avengers.

also wasnt there a report like a month or so ago saying since jane and her friend darcy(kat denning) mention banner being a good scientist and something or what not. Yea hulk is probably only going to be mentioned in ironman 2, and thor and we wont see him phsyically(and hopefully norton as banner he seems more happy now with marvel) in avengers.

Where'd you hear Banner was referenced?
We all know that the events in Iron Man (and possibly Iron Man 2) take place before The Incredible Hulk. How does Thor fit into this time-line?

In terms of time-line, Thor is set after The Incredible Hulk. In the script we make mention of gamma radiation and one of the scientist characters, I think Stellan Skarsgard's Professor Ford recalls, “There was brilliant scientist (Bruce Banner). He was a genius with gamma radiation and somehow S.H.I.E.L.D. made him disappear.”
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/thor-exclusive-marvel-secrets-from-insiders-part-i-9425

I was wondering that too. I mean they're trying to catch him, not protect him, right? Unless the character assumes that after SHIELD went after him they rubbed him out (though unbeknown to him he's just on the run).

Or maybe SHIELD managed to drug Banner and keep him contained so they could talk him into joining the Avengers.

SHIELD requires strong mutants to control the world, yes.

I would like to see Hulk in Thor, personally. It would be interesting to see how Hulk fits into Thor's universe. Hell, it would be interesting to see how Thor fits into our universe!

Who wouldn't want to see more Hulk as soon as 2011. I sure would.

wasnt thier like a scene about mysterous huge lightning storm in Incredible Hulk, right after Betty and Hulk escape General ross for the first time together, and Hulk was freaking out trying to protect Betty from the lightning, like their was someone their, the news report said the storm disrupted all communication signals.

The Hulk was just angry because the lightning was loud. He threw a rock at the sky and, while people thought Thor was spotted afterward initially, I'm pretty sure most have confirmed that it was just that same rock falling back down in the distance.

The Hulk was just angry because the lightning was loud. He threw a rock at the sky and, while people thought Thor was spotted afterward initially, I'm pretty sure most have confirmed that it was just that same rock falling back down in the distance.

I thought he got zapped by some lightening.....

yea it was just regular old lighting, and hulk throwing a stone in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"