Hulk in 'Thor'???

I personally think the big rash of storms might still be a subtle nod to Thor in The Incredible Hulk--maybe indicating that Thor's fall to Earth takes place at the same time as TIH--but I don't think there's any explicit crossover between the two movies.

Anyone else experiencing major lag on this site? It's taken me forever to load pages & to post things.

Yeah in recent days. And I think I remember Letterier slyly remarking in the commentary regarding the thunder "...or maybe Thor saved them..." which to me says take it how you will, but nobody really focused on the idea while making it.

I personally think the big rash of storms might still be a subtle nod to Thor in The Incredible Hulk--maybe indicating that Thor's fall to Earth takes place at the same time as TIH--but I don't think there's any explicit crossover between the two movies.

The ONLY connection with the two films other than the lightning would be Stark showing up like he did in TIH.
Just seems if Jackson's name isn't popping up in Thor that it's Tony that'll make a cameo.

i thought its been stated the events of TIH happen prior to thor, but after ironman 2 or soemthing. i am a bit confused how the marvel studios movieverse timeline is.

Christ on a bike, that ***** in that video is annoying.

A THOR Vs. Hulk rumble in THOR would be the coolest thing Marvel has done yet and I think would be very fitting in THOR's movie. Just think about Loki thinks he has the ultimate warrior against THOR in the destroyer but then he discovers the HULK. How else would THOR's Hammer end up unattended in the desert. Im willing to bet he loses the Hammer in battle with the HULK. REMEMBER THIS! Thor is the last modern day movie before AVENGERS, CAP's movie is all set in WW2. You heard it here first THOR VS. HULK at the end of the THOR movie!!!!!!

That was just the rock that Hulk threw, it was to represent his rage as the Hulk

It would be cool if it was a nod to Thor, there was ALOT of lightning and a strike directly hitting Hulk, or does it just startle him? Either way I really think its just a representation Hulks rage

we will just have to see if there is any nods to hulk in thor.

A THOR Vs. Hulk rumble in THOR would be the coolest thing Marvel has done yet and I think would be very fitting in THOR's movie. Just think about Loki thinks he has the ultimate warrior against THOR in the destroyer but then he discovers the HULK. How else would THOR's Hammer end up unattended in the desert. Im willing to bet he loses the Hammer in battle with the HULK. REMEMBER THIS! Thor is the last modern day movie before AVENGERS, CAP's movie is all set in WW2. You heard it here first THOR VS. HULK at the end of the THOR movie!!!!!!

I think that Thor's hammer in the desert was probably just the result of his fall to earth which caused that large crater, not the result of a battle between Thor and Hulk.

Simply speculation here but at the End of THE Incredible Hulk we see Bruce Banner meditating and then his eyes turn green, as if his changing to Hulk, unprovoked, and we see him him smile a big smile.....is it is safe to speculate that this is where LOKI possibly is taking control of Hulk and his transformation then leads into a battle with THOR in the THOR movie?OR possibly Avengers...? Why or how could he change to HUlk for no reason...?

It's happened before in the comics. Sometimes he's been able to control the Hulk.

they could show thor conjuring the thunderstorm that chased the military away in the incredible hulk movie. in the incredible hulk movie there is a scene after the cave scene where a reporter is on the tv. she says the military had to stop their search for the hulk after the increased thunderstorms in the area.

i doubt the thunderstorms in tih had anything to do with thor. Since we know thor doesnt show up on earth and all that to after ironman 2 events, and tih events take place in around up to ironman 2 events right>? i keep forgetting what is the timeline for ironman/tih/ironman 2.

Yep, sometimes a storm is just a storm. Although I do hope there are big storms when Thor falls to Earth in his movie. Storms should automatically accompany big things for Thor, like how JMS had a massive storm rage over Broxton for the 6 days it took Thor to recreate Asgard there in the comic. :up:

spoiler!!!

Doesn't iron man 2 takes place before tih since Tony is now a consultant for shield at the end of iron man 2. And maybe Thor is set before tih also I mean it would anyway since he is the oldest character, well his story would be before and after, o no I've gone cross-eyed, lol jk

But seriously tih would most likely take place after all the others(iron man 1&2, Thor, & cap). Which would lead to avengers movie. I mean the hulk is loose and stark shows up on shields behalf, you would assume the avengers were "assembled" at that point. anyway this is all just very cool that this is happening at all, can't wait

spoiler!!!

Doesn't iron man 2 takes place before tih since Tony is now a consultant for shield at the end of iron man 2. And maybe Thor is set before tih also I mean it would anyway since he is the oldest character, well his story would be before and after, o no I've gone cross-eyed, lol jk

Well Tony went to Ross at the end of TiH so I'm sure they'd already done business before Hand anyway, since Fury went to Tony at the end of IM with "We're starting a team".

Thor IS the oldest character, but
we're guessing that sometime DURING IM2 is when Thor restarts this ancient war mentioned in the synopsis and is banned by the end of IM2

But seriously tih would most likely take place after all the others(iron man 1&2, Thor, & cap). Which would lead to avengers movie. I mean the hulk is loose and stark shows up on shields behalf, you would assume the avengers were "assembled" at that point. anyway this is all just very cool that this is happening at all, can't wait
I think it goes,
Iron-Man, TIH, IM2, Thor then Cap

Whoa, I thought it was Cap IM IM2 Thor TIH?

If there was any indication of hulk in thor, I would like a simple cameo, of fury and thor walking to banner's doorstep, and banner opening the door, with his eyes glowing. Then fury tells banner he's come to recruit him for the avengers initiative, and he's not apart of the military, and he brought thor is as his back up, incase things get out of hand.

yea its technically cap, im, im2, tih, thor right?

yea its technically cap, im, im2, tih, thor right?
Yeah technically it would be. the Shield it self has been in all the films in one way or another, weather it made it to the final cut or not anyway. lol

I always thought he was meditating since it is one of the best forms of controlling your heart rate, if it is Loki, does anyone have a comic cell that resembles slightly what was at the end of TIH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"